• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post

You ITK??
    Nah - just bored at work and looked for a manager in any old random league. Although this chap might be cheap to employ!!

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Tamaz Pertia doing very well at Valmiera.

You ITK??

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Tamaz Pertia doing very well at Valmiera.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    The breadman off to Birmingham?

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

That’s old news & he’s since said not interested
    I linked it in reply to the discussions about rumours to be after a coach not a manager. That article references that, for what it's worth.....?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    That’s old news & he’s since said not interested

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

What??? FFS! If true, no need to get another manager/coach in then…just give the job to Evil Tottenham Les!
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...w-qpr-manager/

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied

Unless a cost cutting one? I thought I heard the Board are after a coach not a manager - ie someone who will do what the DoF says!!!
    As Lincoln says, that's pretty pointless and I don't believe it for a second. Might as well advertise for a puppet.

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied

Unless a cost cutting one? I thought I heard the Board are after a coach not a manager - ie someone who will do what the DoF says!!!
    What??? FFS! If true, no need to get another manager/coach in then…just give the job to Evil Tottenham Les!

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    I'd be disappointed with Eustace. It's hardly the 'change' that the club say they want. Not particularly imaginitive either.

I'm sure he's very capable but it just seems like a lazy option to me.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied
    I'd be disappointed with Eustace. It's hardly the 'change' that the club say they want. Not particularly imaginitive either.

I'm sure he's very capable but it just seems like a lazy option to me.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

yeah backwards sideways, mess about with it at the back when 3-0 down and try to pretend to be like man city with players that have 2% of their quality.
    I'd hope for a new manager with fresh ideas and John eustace will be way to influenced with the bread man so he should not even be considered
    That’s unfair to Eustace as he did not decide on tactics formation or subs and might have made suggestions which got overruled by Warburton.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

Interesting theory — you may be right.

Yet he’d have to show a different coaching skill than MW or it will just be rearranging the chairs on the deck of the Titanic.
    I don’t think coaching was the main problem last season, but more the sticking with a formation despite injuries and substitutions. The latter being decided by Warburton.
    Sure, we could have perhaps defended set pieces better or been more creative with ours.
    If it is Eustace on a 1 year rolling contract I would not be disappointed. He knows the players and probably those he wants to her or sign for next season.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    What's a tube fan Shania, stanis?
    Anyone?
    Are the club TPR?
    Stupid auto spelling changed the to tube.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Darren Moore nailed on for the job now I suppose. Ircc. Boring football.com.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X