Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    If Manning came to us , would we give him time to settle, or would we want him gone if the team started poorly? That`s my main question ahead of this proposed appointment right now. And Just to clarify if needed, "We" Includes me also of course.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    I'm hearing our No1 choice was rowett but he's turned us down for the 3rd time. I'm not that bothered because we need a manager to want to be here. Probably explains why Manning has become strong favourite for the job. I still think we're bigger than Millwall but maybe he has a slightly bigger budget because we're reining back spending too much these days?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo

I was pretty sure I knew who he was but had to double-check anyway. Can't think why he would come to us - he's already emigrated once so why would he come back?
    Exactly,

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Had to google him !!
    Ahaaa
    Me too

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    John Herdman on our radar......
    Apparently.
    Had to google him !!

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo

Wow, that's totally out of left field, as they say.
    Yeah isn't it.
    I actually put that up waiting for who is John Herdman.
    I forgot about you guys
    Sorry for forgetting my fav posters

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Warbs job possibly fallen through.
    Assistant manager Mark Kennedy has left and the board have asked Bowyer to find a new one and be ready for pre season

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    John Herdman on our radar......
    Apparently.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Thing is Rowett has done nothing since Birmingham or to put it another way failed to live up to his Birmingham teams season

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Millwall boss is betting favourite for QPR vacancy

Gary Rowett is the new favourite for the QPR managerial job – after his odds were slashed to 5/2.

The R’s hot seat has been vacant since Mark Warburton departed the club this summer after three years at The Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

Now one bookmakers have Millwall boss Rowett overtaking MK’s Liam Manning as the new favourite for the role.

Rowett has been in charge at The Den since October 2019 after taking over from club legend Neil Harris.

Earlier today, it was reported by Football Insider that Watford had been considering Rowett before deciding to go for Forest Green Rovers manager Rob Edwards.

The former Stoke City boss guided the Lions to a ninth placed finish this season – and were in with a chance of making the play-offs up until the final game of the Championship campaign.

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/millw...r-qpr-vacancy/

https://www.bettingodds.com/news/next-qpr-manager-odds-gary-rowett-john-eustace-liam-manning-james-rowberry-shaun-derry

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Manning fav again at Evens. They don’t have a clue who it’s going to be. The odds changed as soon as an article came out about us about to approach Mk dons for manning
    Agree, clueless so they make things up to cover themselves financially.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Nah - just bored at work and looked for a manager in any old random league. Although this chap might be cheap to employ!!

Ok. Hehe.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    I'd take poch if Conte stays at spurs

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Lot of Rowett talk on twitter, but hasn't Les and the board got a way of playing?
    A club philosophy which is being played at all levels?
    Manning fav again at Evens. They don’t have a clue who it’s going to be. The odds changed as soon as an article came out about us about to approach Mk dons for manning

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Lot of Rowett talk on twitter, but hasn't Les and the board got a way of playing?
    A club philosophy which is being played at all levels?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X