Clear All

• eam1882
    replied
    Please god no Campbell or sherwood.
    Be happy with manning.

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Daily Mail broke the story. They and their cronies are responsible for some of the biggest f-ups in UK history, all to sell some papers.

I don't believe Sol as manager one little bit, makes zero sense and totally a step backwards.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    No way will Csmpbell get the job and hopefully its more to do with former players of colour not even getting interviewed.

Who ever they appoint I have no problem with Campbell being part of the coaching team. He has so much experience that would help out our defence.

Perhaps Sherwood manager and Campbell assistant? But dont want Sherwood in any capacity as he comes across as a nasty piece of works!

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Warburton was the only appointment Ferdinand and Fernandes got right.

I don’t trust them to get this next one correct either.

If it is Campbell there is no chance I will be renewing my ST. There seems to be very little scouting managers and coaches going on at the club.

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised that they appoint Sherwood they play golf regular together they are both members at Wentworth, and go all over the UK playing, just have to wait and see. Also why hasn't TS got another managers job is there something we don't know.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Need to appoint someone pronto......players being released now. Early birds n all that.

Leave a comment:

• OB1
    replied
    Think this Sol Campbell link is a load of rubbish tbh, there’s no way on planet earth we would appoint a man with such weak credentials. We as a club can be stupid at times but not that stupid to appoint Campbell.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    One or two of ours have paid off in the past too...
    Not under this dof, warbs the only one

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied
    One or two of ours have paid off in the past too...

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Yea but it's easy with hindsight isn't it. Before Huddersfield he hadn't had a 1st team head coach or manager role anywhere.

All appointments are a gamble but that one has obviously paid off, in the short term at least.
    But that's two gambles Huddersfield have managed to get right

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied
    Yea but it's easy with hindsight isn't it. Before Huddersfield he hadn't had a 1st team head coach or manager role anywhere.

All appointments are a gamble but that one has obviously paid off, in the short term at least.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    See what happens when you put a bit of thought, effort, and scouting in to finding a manager....I give you Huddersfield Town

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    It better not be him !!

Leave a comment:

• eam1882
    replied
    YOU GOTTA BE FUC KING KIDDING ME

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    To be fair, the list has come from journalists, not anyone at the club.
    Exactly and bookies put him as favourite giving the impression they know something and people place bets as a result.

Never in a millions years will Campbell or Sherwood be our next manager.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X