Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Jon Dahl Thomasson? Yes, please. Lead Malmų FF to victory last season and have been assistant manager of Denmark.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by spogs View Post
    Jon Dahl Tomasson - Thoughts?
    Looking to get back into Management, linked to Hibs job.
    3rd favourite now with sky bet for what it's worth. Someone must have had a fiver on him. Totally uninspiring record.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Michael Appleton......FFS We seriously have no ambition or clue Ferdinand, along with the owners have dragged the club into a lge 2 mindset
    ​​​​​​Just wish they'd all go

Leave a comment:

• spogs
    replied
    Jon Dahl Tomasson - Thoughts?
    Looking to get back into Management, linked to Hibs job.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    Every time we are in the hunt for a new manager there will be all kinds of speculation, LF's track record doesn't fill me with confidence although Warburton was a good hire, his time may have been up though!, if Les gets this horribly wrong he needs to follow the manager out the door when he leaves!
    Totally agree, if the next head coach/manager fails Ferdinand should walk out the door with him. Aside from Warburton all his appointments have failed including the one Fernandes appointed or took the rap for.

And no it isn’t hindsight, Warburton should have had the job offered to him when we were getting relegated and he was leaving Brentford. Some of us called for that. Warnock or Jokanovic were also called for on here instead of JFH. As I recall not many wanted Holloway back in charge either.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Every time we are in the hunt for a new manager there will be all kinds of speculation, LF's track record doesn't fill me with confidence although Warburton was a good hire, his time may have been up though!, if Les gets this horribly wrong he needs to follow the manager out the door when he leaves!

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    We have gotta hire someone who is a step up from Mark otherwise what's the point ?

Sol and Tim do not fall into that category.

Leave a comment:

• eam1882
    replied
    Please god no Campbell or sherwood.
    Be happy with manning.

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Daily Mail broke the story. They and their cronies are responsible for some of the biggest f-ups in UK history, all to sell some papers.

I don't believe Sol as manager one little bit, makes zero sense and totally a step backwards.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    No way will Csmpbell get the job and hopefully its more to do with former players of colour not even getting interviewed.

Who ever they appoint I have no problem with Campbell being part of the coaching team. He has so much experience that would help out our defence.

Perhaps Sherwood manager and Campbell assistant? But dont want Sherwood in any capacity as he comes across as a nasty piece of works!

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Warburton was the only appointment Ferdinand and Fernandes got right.

I don’t trust them to get this next one correct either.

If it is Campbell there is no chance I will be renewing my ST. There seems to be very little scouting managers and coaches going on at the club.

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised that they appoint Sherwood they play golf regular together they are both members at Wentworth, and go all over the UK playing, just have to wait and see. Also why hasn't TS got another managers job is there something we don't know.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Need to appoint someone pronto......players being released now. Early birds n all that.

Leave a comment:

• OB1
    replied
    Think this Sol Campbell link is a load of rubbish tbh, there’s no way on planet earth we would appoint a man with such weak credentials. We as a club can be stupid at times but not that stupid to appoint Campbell.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo
    One or two of ours have paid off in the past too...
    Not under this dof, warbs the only one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X