X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by MINCER View Post
    Both Stuart Pearce and Liam Manning were coaches at WHU in 2017/18 season, I would be happy if that partnership were appointed at our club.
    I wouldn’t mind that or even getting Pearce in as a coach to work alongside Eustace, if Manning doesn’t want the job.

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    Both Stuart Pearce and Liam Manning were coaches at WHU in 2017/18 season, I would be happy if that partnership were appointed at our club.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Funny answer from you jeff, the sort of answer I expected from weare.
    No that’s me Dave & nothing to do with weare, hope I didn’t offend you

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Absolutely. No point just jumping in - surely he has to wait and see what other offers/contracts come his way. He'd be bonkers to just accept the first overtures he receives. Anyway, I wouldn't recognise him if I bumped into him in Asda and I can't say I'm excited about the prospect of the guy who just nearly took MK Dons out of third division becoming our boss.

Maybe I just have to accept team is about to embark on a 12-18 month re-set/re-build and get used to a lot of new faces and mediocre results as we get going and up to speed on that path..... Warburton's effing legacy in other words.
    Spot on - and I think we have to accept that playoff dreams have to be put on hold for a few seasons now..

Leave a comment:

• ArcticHoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Stuart Pearce anyone?
    Sky Bet latest : Ainsworth 6/4, Jon Dahl Tomasson 5/2, Stuart Pearce 4/1. Very interesting development. Manning dropped 4th

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Manning negotiating and wants more money from us? Maybe? Or From MK Dons likewise? Just a thought.
    Absolutely. No point just jumping in - surely he has to wait and see what other offers/contracts come his way. He'd be bonkers to just accept the first overtures he receives. Anyway, I wouldn't recognise him if I bumped into him in Asda and I can't say I'm excited about the prospect of the guy who just nearly took MK Dons out of third division becoming our boss.

Maybe I just have to accept team is about to embark on a 12-18 month re-set/re-build and get used to a lot of new faces and mediocre results as we get going and up to speed on that path..... Warburton's effing legacy in other words.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    No one knows what’s going on & who’s been interviewed or not, all your getting is so & so are favourites for job re bookies which is bull & fans take it in as gospel, let’s just wait till someone is confirmed

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Manning negotiating and wants more money from us? Maybe? Or From MK Dons likewise? Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Dave settle down please

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Apologies Jeff. You shouldn't of had to read that bo llocks. Dave really let himself down with that one!
    Oh ffs really?
    I'm done here you and him are the same ####in account you absolute idiot.
    See ya
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 23-05-2022, 06:36 PM. Reason: Dave we've been here before

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

He’s not turned us down yet, he’s leaning towards staying at MK, don’t get wtf Les had done, he’s allegedly been interviewed & as of yet still thinking about it, Les hasn’t ####ed the club up & talking nonsense Dave
    Funny answer from you jeff, the sort of answer I expected from weare.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Apologies Jeff. You shouldn't of had to read that bo llocks. Dave really let himself down with that one!

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Stuart Pearce anyone?
    Left West Ham,hasnt managed in a long long time but might be worth a gamble

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Alex Crook is the transfer rumour guy for talksport.
    He hears lots of accurate news.
    We are now not as attractive as a lge 1 mk dons.
    Les has royally ####ed our club up.
    He needs to walk and take hoos with him
    He’s not turned us down yet, he’s leaning towards staying at MK, don’t get wtf Les had done, he’s allegedly been interviewed & as of yet still thinking about it, Les hasn’t ####ed the club up & talking nonsense Dave

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Absolute garbage. Leaving mk Dons for a club like Rangers is a massive step up. I think the club are being sensible not to rush into a decision and your always get social media talking rubbish. In Sir Les we trust
    Alex Crook is the transfer rumour guy for talksport.
    He hears lots of accurate news.
    We are now not as attractive as a lge 1 mk dons.
    Les has royally ####ed our club up.
    He needs to walk and take hoos with him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X