Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    Ok latest according to the oracle of twitts.

Beale ain't coming.
    Skybet now have the second fav, as fav.

Welcome if you will the former manager of.........dum dum dum......... Oxford Utd.
    Mr Karl Robinson!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Fgs!!!!

Some times journo, who is season ticket holder, written a piece about Emma Hayes being a men's team manager one day, so why not QPR now.

Ok Matt, imo why, not now.
    The men's game is NOT the same as the ballet like game the women play.
    The pressure of any league job is way beyond anything this contrived effort, support the women's game have ever experienced.
    If it's so easy, why not promote a man from say non league, 20 steps down the ladder.
    How about someone good at FIFA?
    Let's face it, the reason these right on people are pushing this, ( other than to make themselves look good and inclusive which is more important than life these days) is because after all it's all about tactics, not like she has to play, they say.
    I do not want QPR held up for more ridicule, because this ridiculous woke, dof, wants to virtue signal again.

Just wish Top of the pops was still running, Trans People anyone.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Fgs!!!!

Some times journo, who is season ticket holder, written a piece about Emma Hayes being a men's team manager one day, so why not QPR now.

Ok Matt, imo why, not now.
    The men's game is NOT the same as the ballet like game the women play.
    The pressure of any league job is way beyond anything this contrived effort, support the women's game have ever experienced.
    If it's so easy, why not promote a man from say non league, 20 steps down the ladder.
    How about someone good at FIFA?
    Let's face it, the reason these right on people are pushing this, ( other than to make themselves look good and inclusive which is more important than life these days) is because after all it's all about tactics, not like she has to play, they say.
    I do not want QPR held up for more ridicule, because this ridiculous woke, dof, wants to virtue signal again.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Cheers eam. Nice to have someone with a sense of humour which is definitely lacking these days. Guess we can blame that on how the season panned out!

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/...pqxJNVstUruLZg

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/sport...-frame-3711041

Is it gonna be Beale ???

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Oh not ITK eh with Beale Lol re Manning? Lol
    What you babbling on about? I’ve never claimed to be ITK

Leave a comment:

• eam1882
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Would be a good manager, I know his brother Ian highly recommends him.
    Ha ha good one

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Apparently a amazing coach and the brains behind Gerrards success. Developed players such as Mount, Rice, Trent AA
    Oh not ITK eh with Beale Lol re Manning? Lol

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    On twitter that we have made an approach to Aston Villa to speak to Beale
    Apparently a amazing coach and the brains behind Gerrards success. Developed players such as Mount, Rice, Trent AA

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    On twitter that we have made an approach to Aston Villa to speak to Beale

Leave a comment:

• Isleworth116
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He picked up a bad injury last season but still managed 15 appearances. The season before he made 39 appearances for Oxford and got 10 goals.

Hes approaching his peak years and worth a other year with us on a very basis contract to see what he can so. A squad player no doubt. Let's see what impact he has off the bench or when other players get injured. A cheap gamble and stocking filler player really.
    Oxford League 39 Appearances, started 24 games, came on as sub 15 times, often taken off. I'd be delighted if Shodipo came back, did business. Just think he's lost his way last few years. Really surprised we gave him another year.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Would be a good manager, I know his brother Ian highly recommends him.

Leave a comment:

• rodman
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Beale...Just goes to show us fans need to leave it to those who are in the know.
    Maybe, but knowing our board they will probably appoint Jeremy!

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Beale...Just goes to show us fans need to leave it to those who are in the know.

Leave a comment:

• ArcticHoop
    replied
    Yes Beale might be a risk,but found this piece of article what Gerrard says about him. ""What I’ll never do is try to do someone else’s job when they are better than me at doing it," the admirably humble Gerrard has previously stated.

“It would take me 15-20 years to become as good as Michael Beale as an on-pitch coach, delivering sessions daily, so I let Mick be Mick because he’s the expert.”

So if board are looking a head coach,he might not be a bad shout. Like we all have seen it before, every appointment is a risk. No matter what your CV looks like something can go wrong with your new club

Leave a comment:

Working...
X