Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Just the one victory? Sounds like our man ...
    Ouch. Harsh. How much can we possibly want from a manager.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Jon Dahl Thomasson? Yes, please. Lead Malmø FF to victory last season and have been assistant manager of Denmark.
      Anybody can lead Malmö to victory, they are Manchester City in Sweden. They are way ahead of other teams in Sweden moneywise. Not so impressed with him had a good squad when they played in champions leauge.

Comment

Ouch. Harsh. How much can we possibly want from a manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Is there any good assistant managers out there who may want to try their hand ? Such as Peter Krawietz Klopp's side kick ?
          Billy Reid does all the heavy lifting at Brighton, Potter is just a sort of mannequin and decoration. I would be happy to get Reid in as our gaffer.

Comment

• Grant McCann? He was harsly treated by Hull. Imo, worth a interview.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Alan Nixon journo on Twitter saying there's something happening at another club and why we are waiting.

Comment

• https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ll-new-manager

Comment

• The " something happening at other club " must be Ainsworth and waiting to see if they get promoted, surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

The " something happening at other club " must be Ainsworth and waiting to see if they get promoted, surely?
                    Could be Dave but on loftforwords some geezer is saying manning so who knows, at least it’s not Campbell or Sherwood

Comment

• Ainsworth? Is he a step forward really?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Ainsworth? Is he a step forward really?
                        I don’t see how it would make any sense, pretty sure we want to as a club play passing attacking football. If you look at Wycombes stats this season they’re 24th in passes made and 24th in passing accuracy. We would literally need to completely change the way this team plays. Considering the board said they want to carry on the good work that Warbs done I.e style of play and identity it would be mental to appoint Ainsworth. Plus I loved him as a player and I really don’t want us to turn on him. On the other hand Mannings MK dons were 1st in passes and 1st in passing accuracy, imagine what he can do with better players.

Comment

• Maybe Wild Thing is playing a style to get the best out of the players he has at his disposal. Wycombe are one of those clubs who in recent years have always seemed to be trying to punch above their weight. Of course that may be just his style of play! Just saying there could be another reason.

Agree that would not want him to come here purely so as not to sour his hoops experience.

Comment

• Ainsworth has been in the game long enough to "coach" us as directed by the DoF. He wont be a one trick pony and will be working with better players so will hardly instill hoof ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

I don’t see how it would make any sense, pretty sure we want to as a club play passing attacking football. If you look at Wycombes stats this season they’re 24th in passes made and 24th in passing accuracy. We would literally need to completely change the way this team plays. Considering the board said they want to carry on the good work that Warbs done I.e style of play and identity it would be mental to appoint Ainsworth. Plus I loved him as a player and I really don’t want us to turn on him. On the other hand Mannings MK dons were 1st in passes and 1st in passing accuracy, imagine what he can do with better players.

I agree with you and that stat says a lot.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Ainsworth on Talksport basically trying to stay Loyal to Wycombe but at the same time putting himself in the frame for our job and Blackburns the team he supports.

If wycombe lose tomorrow he will be off!

Comment

Working...
                                X