Moses out for the season now too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses out for the season now too

Very bad luck with injuries but when you are relying on the likes of Moses, Wallace (who is also out tomorrow), Gray, Stef, Albert and Charlie we do run the risk of greater absence. No disrespect to any of these players but they are either injury prone or entering the final third of their careers.

The injuries to Seny, Willock and Dickie really do add salt to the wound.

Lyndon being in and out hasn’t helped either.

Something to think about with regards our transfer policy for next season

Even if by some miracle set of results we did reach the play offs we can barely put a team together!!

I'll get my boots ready in case of a call up.

Their ages and injury records are reasons why they are within our budgets. But it does make you wonder whether Dieng, Dickie and Willock are being held back for sale in the summer. We wouldnt want them injured when they might need to go through a transfer medical in the summer. If we didnt need the cash I suspect two of them could make the last game if needed.

Comment

never known a season like it for injuries - should the training staff be taking some of the responsibility - are the warm up / warm down procedures right ?

it does seem that the start of the 2nd half run through a cone is hardly doing anything

or are we just really unlucky?

Comment

It's hardly like moses is going to save our season.
        Losing Willock who is far our best player has caused this shocking run of games, I wouldn't class moses as a major blow he's been shite!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          never known a season like it for injuries - should the training staff be taking some of the responsibility - are the warm up / warm down procedures right ?

it does seem that the start of the 2nd half run through a cone is hardly doing anything

or are we just really unlucky?
          Gotta agree with this, if a player gets knocked in a game, then that's part and parcel, but if it's hamstrings calf's or any muscle , then you do have to ask why, I guess a muscle can pop at anytime, but if they are warmed up properly there's less chance, possibly?
          I'm no physio though

Comment

I wait the way the reports say "out for the season" when there are only 3 games left .

Comment

We were already in our bad run when Willock got injured but he was our only bright spot at the time he got injured.

Going back to Moses has shown some quality at times but personally think we need to be looking at all new full backs to include back ups in the summer.

Comment

I think the injuries to multiple goalkeepers was a big part of our demise this season, teams usually have the same gk for most, if not all of the season and it provides the bedrock of the team, how many different keepers have we needed to play this season?...I've almost lost count...Dieng, Archer, Marshall, Westwood, Mahoney....have I forgotten anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X