Sinclair Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinclair Armstrong

Forward Sinclair Armstrong has today returned to parent club QPR following the conclusion of his loan spell at Plainmoor.

“We tried very hard as a Club – myself and the board, to convince Queens Park Rangers to extend the loan further, but QPR stuck to their original plans for Sinclair and have taken him back.

https://torquayunited.com/armstrong-returns-to-qpr/

Had a good loan spell. Looks a powerful forward.

This lad could be a good player for us. I would imagine another loan spell at a league 1 or 2 side would help his development a bit more. More than capable of doing well at that level. Get him back in the summer. If he does well in pre season then he could be useful next year. Exciting times hopefully!

Comment

Conor Masterson returns to QPR after loan spell ends

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/spo...erson-22637183

Comment

Definately think Sinclair Armstrong is going to be a real asset for us. I think he should be playing on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
          Definately think Sinclair Armstrong is going to be a real asset for us. I think he should be playing on Saturday.
          He needs a sniff of the first team to make sure he stays. Doesnt his contract expire in the summer? I sense another Sterling situation with this player.

Comment

Give him the 1st half in the cup , we will be able to gauge where the lad is

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He needs a sniff of the first team to make sure he stays. Doesnt his contract expire in the summer? I sense another Sterling situation with this player.
              Yeah thats my worry, I think he deserves a contract extension.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Yeah thats my worry, I think he deserves a contract extension.
                He Signed an 18 month contract in feb 2021 with an option for the club to extend another year

Comment

Need to start giving some of the young guns a go, otherwise what's the point having them on the books

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                    Need to start giving some of the young guns a go, otherwise what's the point having them on the books
                    agree that in the right circumstances, they should be given some game time i.e. last 10 minutes if the result is not looking in doubt or maybe if desperate for a striker, Armstrong could maybe do more than pushing a midfielder forward.

I have a feeling that unless he is loaned out again, he could be making a 1st team debut this season.

Comment

Give him 20 mins on Saturday. Def going to be a mix and match team out. Duke, Thomas, owens, dozzell, ball and all need game time. Not sure if moses is fit yet. I'd rest dickie or barbet if possible. Personally I couldn't care if we get beat as long as we don't ship more injuries and would rather we targeted the west brom game.

The cup just makes it even harder to squeeze games in than it already is! Stick out the young lads and tell them to give it a lash!

Comment

Looks to have gone well, got into their 1st team and scored two goals. I'd prefer he was loaned to L1 or L2 for rest of season. With Dykes, Austin and Gray, don't see him getting enough games. He needs to play 1st team football.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                          Thats fair, but is he better than what we have right now?

Comment

Per Goal, Premier League champions Manchester City and also Southampton and Brentford are keeping a keen eye on Armstrong’s developments at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, with Pep Guardiola’s side said to be leading the race

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...on-and-celtic/

Hard to believe !!!

Wonna see him play for us first !!

Comment

What we need is Les Ferdinand to tell him he is going to be the next Les ferdinand!!

Comment

Working...
                              X