No announcement yet.

January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kieran Clarke Newcastle Loan in January if Newcastle get there targets . May mean we will loose dickie (hope not ) also Jacob Murphy..Amit got a mate on Newcastle board

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
      Kieran Clarke Newcastle Loan in January if Newcastle get there targets . May mean we will loose dickie (hope not ) also Jacob Murphy..Amit got a mate on Newcastle board
      I would be demanding at least 25m for dickie plus 25% sell on fee.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I would be demanding at least 25m for dickie plus 25% sell on fee.
        Did you mean 2.5 million ,if so I think he is worth treble that .
        I wouldnt think the club would turn a big offer,by big I'd think around 10 million would be too good to turn down .
        that would represent good business for us .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Did you mean 2.5 million ,if so I think he is worth treble that .
          I wouldnt think the club would turn a big offer,by big I'd think around 10 million would be too good to turn down .
          that would represent good business for us .
          Surely the Eze transfer to the prem team is the benchmark. I'd be amazed if Dickie leaves for the premiership for less than 15m.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Surely the Eze transfer to the prem team is the benchmark. I'd be amazed if Dickie leaves for the premiership for less than 15m.
            Spurs payed 11 Mill for Joe Rodon from swansea - so i think we would be lucky to get 15 m for Dickie _ eve was different as there aren't many players with his skills out there. Centre backs there is a lot more choice

Comment

QPR CAST EYE OVER POTENTIAL ATTACKING RECRUIT

QPR have taken Albion Rovers striker Kyle Doherty on trial, the Scottish League Two side’s manager Brian Reid has revealed.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-cast-eye-over-potential-attacking-recruit/

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Spurs payed 11 Mill for Joe Rodon from swansea - so i think we would be lucky to get 15 m for Dickie _ eve was different as there aren't many players with his skills out there. Centre backs there is a lot more choice
                I hope you're wrong because my basic financial assessment suggests that we need to generate circa 7-8m in players a season to break even. I was hoping that one sale would cover us for two seasons overspend.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Strange ain’t it , a few weeks ago he was part of a back 3 that was labelled a bunch of slow donkeys , now we want a fortune for one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Strange ain’t it , a few weeks ago he was part of a back 3 that was labelled a bunch of slow donkeys , now we want a fortune for one of them.
                    I actually think you're playing a very dangerous game stain. The fact of the matter is we still have major defensive issues. Dunne has played 1 good game and now we're raving about him when in reality he's not the answer
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I actually think you're playing a very dangerous game stain. The fact of the matter is we still have major defensive issues. Dunne has played 1 good game and now we're raving about him when in reality he's not the answer
                      Dunne is a young up and coming player that has great potential and hasn’t looked out of place at all , is he the finished article ? Of course he’s not but that’s why he’s playing for qpr .We very rarely buy the finished article now , be buy young players to improve them .
                      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 27-11-2021, 05:29 PM.

Comment

15m is the money Palace and other bottom half premier teams pay for squad players.

Comment

And stop editing my posts please , I’ve told you before about that , if your admin now your abusing your position a bit by doing that , Not as if I’m using bad language.

Comment

It`s not a rumour as such, but I hope we`re keeping an eye on the young midfielder Mehmeti from Wycombe. He`s one for the future, I feel.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

And stop editing my posts please , I’ve told you before about that , if your admin now your abusing your position a bit by doing that , Not as if I’m using bad language.
                              Just settle down please Stain. I don't have a problem with you but when you try and ridicule myself or anyone on here then I will pick you up on it, whether you like it or not.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just settle down please Stain. I don't have a problem with you but when you try and ridicule myself or anyone on here then I will pick you up on it, whether you like it or not.
                                That’s me done on this board , you shouldn’t be an admin on here or a referee or whatever your supposed to be doing , I’ve noticed the poster Dave has long left this board after a similar altercation with you .You have no right to edit peoples posts to suit your needs .

Comment

Working...
                                X