Clear All

• Eze v Grealish

Who would you have at QPR ?

Eze £19.5m

Grealish £100m

https://www.coachesvoice.com/cv/eber...ck-vieira-qpr/

I think Eze is the better player.

Thoughts ?

Probably think Grealish is a better player , but value for money £19M V £100M Eze better value for money at the moment though out injured long term

Comment

Being a premier league player virtually doubles a player's worth. If we were in Prem when we sold Eze (and assuming he was still performing well at that level) we'd have easily got £30-40mil for him.
      Also, even in EFL if we were performing well as a team, winning regularly and challenging for promotion we'd probably have got more for him. Think about Benramha..... looked good in a quality Bees side that was winning games and thus commanded a big fee. He now looks pretty ordinary and somewhat overpriced at West Ham though.
      I suppose it boils down to the platform or shop-window the club provides the player to show their abilities in. At time of selling Eze he was part of a mediocre squad plodding about middle of Championship, we weren't exactly sprinkling him with stardust.

Comment

I'm not sure I would be happy paying to watch a lad who throws himself to the floor everytime an opponent comes near him. It's embarrassing. Great player but its actually a form of cheating which I genuinely don't think I ever saw from eze. Yes players sometimes draw a foul when it's required but grealish makes Ronaldo look like ron Harris when it comes to falling over. When did you see Pele throw himself to the ground? Even maradona had lumps kicked out of him but he didn't hurl himself to the floor, holding his leg and roll around. It's what I hate most about players in the premiership. It's almost a non contact sport at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
          I'm not sure I would be happy paying to watch a lad who throws himself to the floor everytime an opponent comes near him. It's embarrassing. Great player but its actually a form of cheating which I genuinely don't think I ever saw from eze. Yes players sometimes draw a foul when it's required but grealish makes Ronaldo look like ron Harris when it comes to falling over. When did you see Pele throw himself to the ground? Even maradona had lumps kicked out of him but he didn't hurl himself to the floor, holding his leg and roll around. It's what I hate most about players in the premiership. It's almost a non contact sport at that level.
          It's happening all over football not just the PL , remember my brother stopping the game once and telling this kid to get up . Everyone laughed at the kid even his own team mates , he didn't do it again.

Comment

I know it happens everywhere but it's become accepted in the Premiership. It's definitely not the case in the championship. I can't think of one player in our squad who is a fancy dan type player who can't take a dig or goes down when the winds picks up! There are numerous of players in every Premier league side who all over when they are touched and the sight of a grown man screaming and rolling around on a football pitch is pathetic. I'd love to see more refs just ignore them and carry on or better still, motion to the player to get up as stop being such a bellend.

Comment

Absolutely agree but it wouldn't happen if the officials weren't so gullible and had the power to dish out some proper punishment. As long as the players see that there is a reward to be had they will keep on doing it.
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

The refs are running about the field in games played at a frenetic pace. Expecting them to spot a dive in real-time from 20+ yds away is unrealistic. Players are mostly scummy cheats, they kick a ball into touch and put their hand up to claim a throw-in. Clubs need to adopt a "corinthian spirit" and get players to approach the game in a sporting and gentlemanly manner, self-regulation if you will.
                I'd support points reductions to any team that's found to have an incidence of diving or simulation. However, it has to be consistent and not just in Sky games subject to multi-angle coverage.

Comment

There are now 4 officials with multiple cameras. I can only remember one player in recent history actually getting punished for diving and a 2 game ban is f-all. It's not just diving either, there are many instances of what could be considered ungentlemanly conduct (cheating) that just get accepted as part of the game these days. It makes me sick sometimes to be honest and is one of the reasons I don't watch MOTD any more. That and the sycophantic pr1cks that present it.
                  "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Did you see the game last night ? Grealish's first touch on the deck he went ref played on. He was replaced cos he didn't like the ref

Comment

Grealish all day long. Absolute quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X