New Club Investment..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Club Investment..?

The King of Malaysia was at HQ for the Brum game on Tuesday night and I'm wondering whether there's more to this than just popping in to see Tony etc.

Khazanah Nasional Berhad is the sovereign wealth fund of the Government of Malaysia........!

Anyone fancy some sovereign investment to follow the likes of Man City?

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    The King of Malaysia was at HQ for the Brum game on Tuesday night and I'm wondering whether there's more to this than just popping in to see Tony etc.

Khazanah Nasional Berhad is the sovereign wealth fund of the Government of Malaysia........!

Anyone fancy some sovereign investment to follow the likes of Man City?
    Here comes the new ground, heated seats, good food and sexy stewards, all in a West London setting.

Comment

Yeah saw him on the pitch with his signed QPR top. Didnt know who he was and never saw anyone bowing to him

Comment

Comment

That lady looks like she's grasping something very personal to Mr Hoos.
          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Yeah saw him on the pitch with his signed QPR top. Didnt know who he was and never saw anyone bowing to him
            They announced him when he was on the pitch with one of our investors and his missus.

Comment

Perhaps they're underwriting the QPR Bond issued today?

Or the money collected is being invested in that fund to provide the returned needed to pay bond holders?
              Last edited by SheepRanger; 30-09-2021, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                Here comes the new ground, heated seats, good food and sexy stewards, all in a West London setting.
                I think the floodlights need replacing 1st, as the new ground will be 5-25 years away. It won't be long before a club makes a formal complaint about them after losing a match (I'm surprised that neither Everton or Birmingham didn't do so).

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  That lady looks like she's grasping something very personal to Mr Hoos.
                  He seems to be enjoying it too.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I think the floodlights need replacing 1st, as the new ground will be 5-25 years away. It won't be long before a club makes a formal complaint about them after losing a match (I'm surprised that neither Everton or Birmingham didn't do so).
                    Lighten up.......

Comment

I think Tony knows how to add fuel to speculations about a takeover bid or a big investment from the Malaysian king when he is suggesting in a tweet we consider changing name from Queen's Park Rangers to King's Park Rangers. It is good fun of course, but why would he joke about changing name just because the king popped over from Malaysia to see a Championship match? Tony got me thinking it is more in it than simply a mega rich king that loves second tier English football and would not want to miss out on seeing the big awaited clash between the mighty QPR and Birmingham.

I would like to be Mr Nutt for a moment: Hold on to your hats, for legal reasons I am not allowed to say anothing, but big announcement soon incoming!

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                        I think Tony knows how to add fuel to speculations about a takeover bid or a big investment from the Malaysian king when he is suggesting in a tweet we consider changing name from Queen's Park Rangers to King's Park Rangers. It is good fun of course, but why would whe joke about changing name just because the king popped over from Malaysia to see a Championship match? Tony got me thinking it is more in it that simply a mega rich king that loves second tier English football and would not want to miss out on seeing the big awaited clash between the mighty QPR and Birmingham.

I would like to be Mr Nutt for a moment: Hold on to your hats, for legal reasons I am not allowed to say anothing, but big announcement soon incoming!
                        Lol ! What investment would he get back from QPR ?
                        they are just pals and was invited over . Why does it always have to be cryptic. Btw he lives in London a lot . So didn’t have far to go

Comment

What return on investment he would get from QPR? Ask Qatar, Thailand and other none democratic states. They don't invest in football beause of any financial return in terms of dividend or value increase. They have other motivations - well covered in numerous media reports.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

No need to take such a dim view !!

Comment

Working...
                            X