Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby charged again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58423162
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

They need to punish these properly should've been relegated last season and start this year with a points deduction, we seem to bet he only club heavily fined for FFP which is total Bollo(ks anyway no such thing as FFP when one clubs allowed to spend more than another

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      They need to punish these properly should've been relegated last season and start this year with a points deduction, we seem to bet he only club heavily fined for FFP which is total Bollo(ks anyway no such thing as FFP when one clubs allowed to spend more than another
      exactly.

The Fantasy Football concept of spending up to a fixed amount in fees is correct. Also wages limit, as in a % of the TV fees they receive would also help to level the playing field, but of course this is almost certain to never happen.

As for the charges, they'll get another let off (they eased off on the transfer embargo to allow them to sign a load of experienced players - Davies, Baldock, Jagielka, Morrison).

The EFL weren't so nice to Bury though.

Comment

Aren't they late in producing accounts for last year?
        Could be looking at a points deduction same as Sheff Wed.

Comment

Fair play to Rooney for sticking around. There are many cheque book managers out there who wouldn't touch them with a sh1tty stick. Lampard soon bailed when he realised the money had dried up as did Harry with us.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Fair play to Rooney for sticking around. There are many cheque book managers out there who wouldn't touch them with a sh1tty stick. Lampard soon bailed when he realised the money had dried up as did Harry with us.
            I agree but if you think about it he's onto a winner whatever happens. He has no manager reputation to lose. His first management position and if it all goes pear-shaped then nobody is going to blame him. If he makes even a fairly good fist of it he's a miracle worker.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

I agree but if you think about it he's onto a winner whatever happens. He has no manager reputation to lose. His first management position and if it all goes pear-shaped then nobody is going to blame him. If he makes even a fairly good fist of it he's a miracle worker.
              True.

Comment

They are really getting on my wick. They're on telly far too much and regularly get full match reports printed in papers that only bother printing a couple of Championship match reports, eg Sunday Times.
                They should get coverage commensurate with being a low-performing bunch of financial dopers.

Comment

Now come on lads, cut it out let's not kick a club who are down on their luck.

There's only one club that ever ruined football with their loadsamoney, and they still haven't been punished enough for some.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Now come on lads, cut it out let's not kick a club who are down on their luck.

There's only one club that ever ruined football with their loadsamoney, and they still haven't been punished enough for some.
                    Who's that ? Chelski ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Who's that ? Chelski ?
                      Close.... but this club is bigger and better than them!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Close.... but this club is bigger and better than them!
                        Aha, Man City then.

Comment

Bleddy fools

Comment

Working...
                          X