Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading and Bournemouth away tickets on general sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM3 Ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Reading won't let us have more. Silly init.
    Especially with the amount buying home tickets...madness

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Reading won't let us have more. Silly init.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Club must look at past sales and gauge them from that .. makes loyalty points system pointless putting them straight on general sale
    Yep. Our away following has badly dwindled in recent seasons. When did we last sell-out for Reading? I know its often midweek and on telly but even so, our recent track record is NOT filling the away end there. Suddenly the world and his uncle wants a ticket and the club's caught on the hop.

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Just booking tickets for Bristol city. Blood y Nora ticket prices have risen massively. We must be by far the most expensive London side to support in this division. I'm shocked we haven't had a discussion about match day prices, must be plenty of season ticket holders on here!
    Recon the club are trying to Claw their money back cause of COVID.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    My mate had a pub in Fulham Broadway he used to look after loads of STs for the bluenose's . They would share them . Always seemed a good idea to me as it was cost effective .

Leave a comment:

• SM3 Ranger
    replied

35 pounds for the cheapest tickets bus minus the 3.50. I am liking our side but we're hitting premier League pricing
    Not sure where you are looking but £35 not the cheapest if you are a member then £12 in Y block or £26 in X block, add £2 to those prices if a non member.
    £33 is for non members in the centre of Ellerslie.
    I'm a tight git so sit in Y block!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Football is to expensive and like you say walk up prices are a joke , not to mention the booking fee . If you could commit to every game then a season ticket is the only way to get value for money but most people can’t due to work commitments or finances etc.
    You're spot on stain!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied

I've not bought a ticket in years , how much are they . Think with my ST it works out around a score a game
    35 pounds for the cheapest tickets bus minus the 3.50. I am liking our side but we're hitting premier League pricing

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Just booking tickets for Bristol city. Blood y Nora ticket prices have risen massively. We must be by far the most expensive London side to support in this division. I'm shocked we haven't had a discussion about match day prices, must be plenty of season ticket holders on here!
    Football is to expensive and like you say walk up prices are a joke , not to mention the booking fee . If you could commit to every game then a season ticket is the only way to get value for money but most people can’t due to work commitments or finances etc.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    I've not bought a ticket in years , how much are they . Think with my ST it works out around a score a game

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    The loyalty points system works fine , when they choose to use it

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...ets-statement/

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I think the whole Loyalty points system needs to be scrapped, instead why cant we just have an away membership scheme, so if you pay ether £15 per month or £150 a season, you would get priority access for away matches and get your ticket discounted by a £5 for adults and £2 for a concession ticket.

I think that would help us ensure we get more QPR fans attending away games.
    Different prices at different clubs

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    replied
    Club must look at past sales and gauge them from that .. makes loyalty points system pointless putting them straight on general sale
    I think the whole Loyalty points system needs to be scrapped, instead why cant we just have an away membership scheme, so if you pay ether £15 per month or £150 a season, you would get priority access for away matches and get your ticket discounted by a £5 for adults and £2 for a concession ticket.

I think that would help us ensure we get more QPR fans attending away games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X