Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading and Bournemouth away tickets on general sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sure we had the whole end there once , must have been about 5k there that day , I remember it because we lost 1 0 and we had Carl Leaburn playing upfront, must have been about 20 years ago under Ollie .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      I’m sure we had the whole end there once , must have been about 5k there that day , I remember it because we lost 1 0 and we had Carl Leaburn playing upfront, must have been about 20 years ago under Ollie .
      was at that. 2001/02...lost 1-0 as you say.
      it did look and sound like the whole end.
      think they gave the crowd 19,000.

Comment

Football is to expensive and like you say walk up prices are a joke , not to mention the booking fee . If you could commit to every game then a season ticket is the only way to get value for money but most people can’t due to work commitments or finances etc.
        Tbh, it works out quite cheap (er) still (and save on the ludicrous booking fees) even if you miss 3-5 games per season.

Comment

If we had Leaburn up front it could only be under Ollie. No other club would have signed him unless absolutely desperate (as we were then).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Tbh, it works out quite cheap (er) still (and save on the ludicrous booking fees) even if you miss 3-5 games per season.
            Yeah your probably right .

Comment

Time to put warburton in charge of the box office

On twitter

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I had to book Reading and Bournemouth tickets on different days , so they've had me for £7 booking fee , .not right

Comment

AWAY tickets for QPR's upcoming Sky Bet Championship clash with AFC Bournemouth are now on sale from the QPR Box Office.

FULL ALLOCATION 1,318 LOWER TIER TICKETS (248 REMAIN)

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...bouqpr-010921/

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    AWAY tickets for QPR's upcoming Sky Bet Championship clash with AFC Bournemouth are now on sale from the QPR Box Office.

FULL ALLOCATION 1,318 LOWER TIER TICKETS (248 REMAIN)

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...bouqpr-010921/
                    This will sell out , only a couple of hundred left and it hasn’t even made general sale yet , that’s decent for a Tuesday night live on sky , lots making the most of the last days of summer by the sea I guess .

Comment

Working...
                    X