Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading and Bournemouth away tickets on general sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading and Bournemouth away tickets on general sale.

Whos going?

Intial allocation of 1,488 for Reading away and a full allocation of 1,318 for Bournemouth away

Would be great to have sold out away ends for both games.

Reading are charging £20 for a season ticket h0lder and £25 for a non-season ticket holder, which is good from them.

Lets hope we bring a 2,000 strong travelling support from us at the reading game, the team deserves it.

Reading is a fairly local game ad I would have thought selling out 2,000 tickets would be quite achievable (could take even more if given the allocation).

I'd like to go, but I have a family engagement that I can't avoid on the 11th.

Comment

545 tickets left for the reading game......was given just over 2,100.

Comment

Will they release anymore?? I think we could sell 3k plus

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
          Will they release anymore?? I think we could sell 3k plus
          No that’s it 2100.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

No that’s it 2100.
            We could sell a lot more given our new improved away form under Warburton, where we no longer expect a defeat as normal practice.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

We could sell a lot more given our new improved away form under Warburton, where we no longer expect a defeat as normal practice.
              We would have sold double that if tickets were available.

Comment

Club must look at past sales and gauge them from that .. makes loyalty points system pointless putting them straight on general sale

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  Club must look at past sales and gauge them from that .. makes loyalty points system pointless putting them straight on general sale
                  Yeah club have made a mess of this , a lot of unhappy season ticket holders that missed out .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    I think the whole Loyalty points system needs to be scrapped, instead why cant we just have an away membership scheme, so if you pay ether £15 per month or £150 a season, you would get priority access for away matches and get your ticket discounted by a £5 for adults and £2 for a concession ticket.

I think that would help us ensure we get more QPR fans attending away games.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I think the whole Loyalty points system needs to be scrapped, instead why cant we just have an away membership scheme, so if you pay ether £15 per month or £150 a season, you would get priority access for away matches and get your ticket discounted by a £5 for adults and £2 for a concession ticket.

I think that would help us ensure we get more QPR fans attending away games.
                      Different prices at different clubs

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...ets-statement/

Comment

The loyalty points system works fine , when they choose to use it

Comment

Just booking tickets for Bristol city. Blood y Nora ticket prices have risen massively. We must be by far the most expensive London side to support in this division. I'm shocked we haven't had a discussion about match day prices, must be plenty of season ticket holders on here!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Just booking tickets for Bristol city. Blood y Nora ticket prices have risen massively. We must be by far the most expensive London side to support in this division. I'm shocked we haven't had a discussion about match day prices, must be plenty of season ticket holders on here!
                              I've not bought a ticket in years , how much are they . Think with my ST it works out around a score a game

Comment

Working...
                              X