Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reading and Bournemouth away tickets on general sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Just booking tickets for Bristol city. Blood y Nora ticket prices have risen massively. We must be by far the most expensive London side to support in this division. I'm shocked we haven't had a discussion about match day prices, must be plenty of season ticket holders on here!
    Football is to expensive and like you say walk up prices are a joke , not to mention the booking fee . If you could commit to every game then a season ticket is the only way to get value for money but most people can’t due to work commitments or finances etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

I've not bought a ticket in years , how much are they . Think with my ST it works out around a score a game
      35 pounds for the cheapest tickets bus minus the 3.50. I am liking our side but we're hitting premier League pricing
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Football is to expensive and like you say walk up prices are a joke , not to mention the booking fee . If you could commit to every game then a season ticket is the only way to get value for money but most people can’t due to work commitments or finances etc.
        You're spot on stain!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

35 pounds for the cheapest tickets bus minus the 3.50. I am liking our side but we're hitting premier League pricing
          Not sure where you are looking but £35 not the cheapest if you are a member then £12 in Y block or £26 in X block, add £2 to those prices if a non member.
          £33 is for non members in the centre of Ellerslie.
          I'm a tight git so sit in Y block!

Comment

My mate had a pub in Fulham Broadway he used to look after loads of STs for the bluenose's . They would share them . Always seemed a good idea to me as it was cost effective .

Comment

Just booking tickets for Bristol city. Blood y Nora ticket prices have risen massively. We must be by far the most expensive London side to support in this division. I'm shocked we haven't had a discussion about match day prices, must be plenty of season ticket holders on here!
              Recon the club are trying to Claw their money back cause of COVID.

Comment

Club must look at past sales and gauge them from that .. makes loyalty points system pointless putting them straight on general sale
                Yep. Our away following has badly dwindled in recent seasons. When did we last sell-out for Reading? I know its often midweek and on telly but even so, our recent track record is NOT filling the away end there. Suddenly the world and his uncle wants a ticket and the club's caught on the hop.

Comment

Reading won't let us have more. Silly init.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Reading won't let us have more. Silly init.
                    Especially with the amount buying home tickets...madness

Comment

Loads available in the home seats

https://ticketing.readingfc.co.uk/en...tadium?hallmap

R27, R28 and Y26

Comment

So the BO jumped from 1500 loyalty points.today to 1000 after telling me on the phone yesterday I'd have to wait until Monday to get to tickets for Bournemouth . Luckily I got a call telling me of the drop or id of missed out

Comment

So the BO jumped from 1500 loyalty points.today to 1000 after telling me on the phone yesterday I'd have to wait until Monday to get to tickets for Bournemouth . Luckily I got a call telling me of the drop or id of missed out
                          Same for me , I got mine sorted this afternoon despite thinking the loyalty points would be dropping gradually.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Chelsea's pursuit of Haaland has suffered a setback after they were told they would have to pay £825,000 a week for his wages. (Mirror)

Comment

why can't they just open up a block, pay on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                                why can't they just open up a block, pay on the day.
                                Because anyone walking up potentially wanting to pay by cash is obviously a builder who doesnt declare all his earning to avoid paying tax, or the person is an ISIS terrorist. I blame an imaginary virus.

Comment

Working...
                                X