Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Definitely made a difference, I also wasn't balls biggest fan but he has definitely got me on side. He was exactly what we were missing in the middle of the park and you can see a huge improvement in Johansen's game once he came on

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Think he deserves a thread. Turned the game for us. Brave and determined to run at them, when everyone else had their heads down.

Hasn't had many opportunities - hope Warbs will now give him more game time, different proposition to Thomas altogether.
    Totally agree , I get the impression Warbs isn’t to keen on him but there’s no doubt he still has things to offer this team .

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Spot on. Made a difference and will give it 100% every time. Might not have the legs of old but he still has something to offer.

Leave a comment:

• stainrodisalegend
    started a topic Albert

Albert

Think he deserves a thread. Turned the game for us. Brave and determined to run at them, when everyone else had their heads down.

Hasn't had many opportunities - hope Warbs will now give him more game time, different proposition to Thomas altogether.
Working...
X