• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
    Personally I really like them.
    1st shirt not been messed with.
    Away shirt very nice too.
    Best away shirt for me black and red hoops,but this is good.
    Can't wait for it to kick off now,looking forward to this season feeling good about it.
    Feeling good and looking good!!!

Comment

Both kits look nice, especially the away one. Just a shame it's not a round collar imo

Comment

I like the away one. I'd prefer no yellow piping and none of those QPR crests "watermarked" all over the home kit. Generally I prefer the home shirt to be very pure and simple - save the flourishes for the away one.

Comment

Think the kits are nice but the sponsor name dominates it somewhat

Comment

Personally I like the yellow piping, it's a throwback to the Brooks kit, which is one of my all time favourites. Unusually I really like the away kit as well.

Comment

It might take some time before they finish the designs so you gotta make sure that there are no problems about it as well. Making the kit is easy, but making the right design that would represent the team as a whole is a much different job than you think.

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/EFLStats/status/1417192378801270784

Comment

I really like them and I'll have to buy both nephews Home and Away.

Comment

I like this new kit man. The designers really took their time well and that is what i think is the best for most of us today. We are all hyped by it and it means a lot for us to start with something that can help us win it better in the long run if you want me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                        Personally I like the yellow piping, it's a throwback to the Brooks kit, which is one of my all time favourites. Unusually I really like the away kit as well.
                        I quite like the yellow piping too. Better than the red piping we sometimes used which I always thought looked naff. Red piping and the narrow hoops we had in the premier. Those are the two things I have disliked most in more recent kits.

Comment

Working...
                        X