Euros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I used to sit and watch literally every game in any tournament.

I just can't get into this, am just not interested.
    Anybody else feel this way?
    Yep agree Dave & only watched England so far & not that bothered at present

Comment

I still try and watch all the games.
      I am a football fan as well as a supporter of QPR and England.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Yep agree Dave & only watched England so far & not that bothered at present
        Yeah same, although first half I fell asleep, then switched over as lineker was yapping, then went out to see if I could see the G7 leader's planes at Newquay, so actually didn't see much of it at all

Comment

Its Coming Home !!!!!

Comment

Boxpark Croydon

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I still try and watch all the games.
              I am a football fan as well as a supporter of QPR and England.
              I have no rapport with the billionaires of wokeland.
              I'll have a butchers at the Scots, simply because of Dykes.
              Although just looked and Scotland are playing while I'm at work so that's another I won't see.
              As I say would watch Hungary v Iran or whatever years ago, but now I'm strictly QPR.
              I don't watch motd can't stand jug ears, but the football doesn't affect my love, my one only football love

Comment

I watched the England game today and thought they were okay, but not at the same level as Italy yet. But hopefully they'll pick up and do well.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday and seeing Wales v Turkey. But I'm not confident as Bale seems a shadow of the old player. His pace has gone but hopefully some technical magic to come. I cant see us getting out of the group.

Really looking forward to seeing the Jocks and whether Dykes can nick a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  I watched the England game today and thought they were okay, but not at the same level as Italy yet. But hopefully they'll pick up and do well.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday and seeing Wales v Turkey. But I'm not confident as Bale seems a shadow of the old player. His pace has gone but hopefully some technical magic to come. I cant see us getting out of the group.

Really looking forward to seeing the Jocks and whether Dykes can nick a couple.
                  It was a good win but Lineker and co went overboard about the performance, we barely created a chance all game , Walker was absolutely shocking first half and Sterling was poor apart from the goal . Phillips very good .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It was a good win but Lineker and co went overboard about the performance, we barely created a chance all game , Walker was absolutely shocking first half and Sterling was poor apart from the goal . Phillips very good .
                    Totally agree stains

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I know Kane isnt the quickest but I thought Matt Smith could have out sprinted him today. He looked shattered.

Comment

Thought it was a decent enough performance and we got the job done. Was a bit wary about the team selection before kick off but it worked out. Defence seemed well organised and Phillips was immense, clear MotM. Agree Kane seemed a bit sluggish and off-pace which is slightly worrying.

Croatia are still a decent enough team and that is 3 points from what is on paper our toughest group game. No reason why we shouldn't finish the group with 9 points now. Is it coming home? I still don't think so. I can't shake the feeling that as soon as we come up against a team like France, Portugal, Belgium or Italy we are going to completely fold. Still hoping they can prove me wrong though!

would like to see more of Grealish and Sancho in the remaining group games.

Comment

It was horrific, and to be clear I wish they cut the feed, I was in shock seeing all of that. So so sad, I am glad he's stable.

But, no, I love the Euros and the football and the fun with the lads!! Great Summer ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

It was horrific, and to be clear I wish they cut the feed, I was in shock seeing all of that. So so sad, I am glad he's stable.

But, no, I love the Euros and the football and the fun with the lads!! Great Summer ahead.
                            I only heard about how they kept the feed running after, about how they filmed them doing resuscitation and filmed his distraught wife. Pretty disgraceful imo.

I turned the tv off the second they started CPR. I was watching with my kid and I didn't want my 8yo to see a man die on live tv. She was pretty confused and didn't quite understand but I'm glad she didn't see all that much.

I was pretty shook by it tbh and I was so relieved to hear he pulled through.

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

I only heard about how they kept the feed running after, about how they filmed them doing resuscitation and filmed his distraught wife. Pretty disgraceful imo.

I turned the tv off the second they started CPR. I was watching with my kid and I didn't want my 8yo to see a man die on live tv. She was pretty confused and didn't quite understand but I'm glad she didn't see all that much.

I was pretty shook by it tbh and I was so relieved to hear he pulled through.
                              Yeah exactly this mate, I was the same. To be honest, I struggled to understand it all.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X