Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Kalvin Phillips didn't help there, just lazying around on the floor

Comment

• Anyone else feeling concerned or is it just me.
      thank god that's over

Comment

• Well done to the England players and Southgate for getting us through to our first final in 55 long years! It's a big ask but let's go on and win the Euros now.

I know ITV were praising Southgate's decision making last night, but I do think the decision to sub Grealish was a wrong one. yes, England held on and went through, but bringing on Trippier just meant that the team withdrew and let a 10 man Denmark side dominate the 1st 10 minutes of that 2nd half in extra time. I would have thought that having Grealish on would have given England more of an outlet to carry the ball into Denmark's half and maybe even get that 3rd goal.

On a side note, what kind of moronic fans still follow the England team to do these things? Hopefully none of them support QPR.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57763001

Comment

• Loadsa terrible faux England shirts in the crowd. Seemed that the middle classed face painted brigade had snaffled the extra tickets and bought their "England" tops from M&S. A bleeding shield with a red cross with England printed on it? It's shameful! As for those effing England stetsons.... words fail me. Presume those clowns travelled direct from Wimbledon Court 1 to Wembley without changing clobber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Loadsa terrible faux England shirts in the crowd. Seemed that the middle classed face painted brigade had snaffled the extra tickets and bought their "England" tops from M&S. A bleeding shield with a red cross with England printed on it? It's shameful! As for those effing England stetsons.... words fail me. Presume those clowns travelled direct from Wimbledon Court 1 to Wembley without changing clobber.
            And you can see from the observations after this match, that the intolerant left/ middle classes are trying to take over the football.
            Constant references to race and booing at games.
            ####in pathetic getting proper pissed off with this crap

Comment

• https://www.gbnews.uk/news/tory-mp-l...c-final/111422

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

And you can see from the observations after this match, that the intolerant left/ middle classes are trying to take over the football.
                Constant references to race and booing at games.
                ####in pathetic getting proper pissed off with this crap
                Tbh Dave the booing was fu cling disgusting especially when it's to a great nation like Denmark. Also the Lazer pen on Kasper bloke should be put in prison disgraceful
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Tbh Dave the booing was fu cling disgusting especially when it's to a great nation like Denmark. Also the Lazer pen on Kasper bloke should be put in prison disgraceful
                  I agree. Just makes us look small booing another team's national anthem or the stuff that was posted about that little German girl who cried when her country lost. As a nation we can get up ourselves so quickly. Plus we don't seem to give much credit to the opposition - eg against Germany they kicked the ball out twice when our players had cramp/ minor injury - but no one applauded the gesture - can't imagine us returning the favour. One of the things I've always liked about QPR is we are quite modest. Always better to be that way then surprise a team when you beat them imho. Don't think class comes into it - its just about being a decent human being, whatever your background.

Comment

It's an English disease which hasn't been caught by the Welsh or Scots.

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/football...hat-shapes-him

England’s match-winning Euro 2020 forward made a big impression off and on the pitch as a youngster at QPR.

love reading stories of OUR ex players.

Comment

It's part and parcel of football.
                        It's tribal it's what crowds do.
                        Those lovely Danes were doing it in previous games.
                        As for the German kid, it was uncalled for to tease a child, but what happened?
                        The lefty wets of this country sent her over £ 20k.
                        Yet children raped in this country?..... Totally ingored by the virtue signallers.
                        Wrong type of victim? Or wrong type of perpetrator?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

It's an English disease which hasn't been caught by the Welsh or Scots.

Err England in Cardiff a few years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            https://www.theguardian.com/football...hat-shapes-him

England’s match-winning Euro 2020 forward made a big impression off and on the pitch as a youngster at QPR.

love reading stories of OUR ex players.
                            He's not QPR and never made a first team appearance

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

I agree. Just makes us look small booing another team's national anthem or the stuff that was posted about that little German girl who cried when her country lost. As a nation we can get up ourselves so quickly. Plus we don't seem to give much credit to the opposition - eg against Germany they kicked the ball out twice when our players had cramp/ minor injury - but no one applauded the gesture - can't imagine us returning the favour. One of the things I've always liked about QPR is we are quite modest. Always better to be that way then surprise a team when you beat them imho. Don't think class comes into it - its just about being a decent human being, whatever your background.
                              Oh so you never hammered John Terry?
                              Totally disgusted with the atmosphere v Chelsea at LR the first time we played them back in the prem?
                              The atmosphere that won us that game imo.
                              You really are soppy ####

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Err England in Cardiff a few years ago?
                                In one of the last home international games at Hampden Park, the BBC / ITV camera went down to pitch level pointing at a Scottish player, behind him, and it was very clear, dozens of rocks and bottles were being slung by the ever so friendly Jocks at the England supporters behind the goal.

Not a word said by the TV team.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X