Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euros

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    To call the England game boring against the Germans is bloody harsh, considering we spend money and time watching players like Cameron and kane who are shocking is a bit ironic. I think commentary has gone down hill but that because of all the women involved on ITV. I think it's ridiculous and shows how pc this country is. I do think Jenas is very good and I find myself agreeing with him majority of the time
    The first half was like watching paint dry, the 2nd was a lot better.
    I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

    Comment


    • Two hellava teams on show right now.
      Streets, no towns, no cities, no counties, no countries ahead of wokegates shabby bunch

      Comment


      • One world class team of cheats mind, dear oh dear

        Comment


        • Wokegates shabby bunch? I agree Italians look very decent and have been throughout the comp. They will beat a poor Spanish side imo. You need to show respect to the England team. Seems to be cool to hate England. I really don't get it. If we supported an exciting premier League side then fair enough but for a change we have a side full of quality to support which is something we have never experienced since the 90's
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Wokegates shabby bunch? I agree Italians look very decent and have been throughout the comp. They will beat a poor Spanish side imo. You need to show respect to the England team. Seems to be cool to hate England. I really don't get it. If we supported an exciting premier League side then fair enough but for a change we have a side full of quality to support which is something we have never experienced since the 90's
            Weare that bunch of virtue signalling snivellers don't represent me.
            Nothing about being cool they are out of touch millionaires.
            I really don't get your argument that QPR supporters can't criticise another team.
            That dog don't hunt fella!

            Comment


            • My god itv now going full preaching mode.
              Sterling being talked about as MLK , not what a great footballer he is.
              Ian Wright has always enjoyed being devisive though, so I shouldn't be surprised.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                My god itv now going full preaching mode.
                Sterling being talked about as MLK , not what a great footballer he is.
                Ian Wright has always enjoyed being devisive though, so I shouldn't be surprised.
                I don’t turn it on until the game has started, and dont watch the half time ######## either, I am not interested in what some woke #### has got to say.

                I bet ITV sponsors won’t be happy if millions do that.

                I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                Comment


                • I've bet 2-1 England.

                  Four clean sheets so far, but reckon they might sneak one. Theres nothing to be scared of with the Danish or Czechs that I can see. A great opportunity, now don't blow it lads.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    I've bet 2-1 England.

                    Four clean sheets so far, but reckon they might sneak one. Theres nothing to be scared of with the Danish or Czechs that I can see. A great opportunity, now don't blow it lads.
                    2-0 win tonight, and England v Italy final for me.
                    I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                    Comment


                    • Great first half.

                      Comment


                      • Come on u Lions

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • It's like watching QPR in the mid 70s!

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X