Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours

Charlie close to signing a two year deal with us.

I’ll only believe it when the Nutt comes on here and confirms it

Comment

Earth to JN.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

If Chaz signs that means we must be going for it next season as that was one of his conditions, so hopefully we can secure the other loans too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          I’ll only believe it when the Nutt comes on here and confirms it
          I'll pass it on to him

Comment

Just reading wls that apparently Warbs is "hopeful" Rangers can sign all four loans.
            I'm hoping if he is hopeful then we might just get the fab 4 in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
              If Chaz signs that means we must be going for it next season as that was one of his conditions, so hopefully we can secure the other loans too.
              Really you amaze me with your knowledge

Comment

Nothing to do with knowledge Jeff just stating a fact so...........

Comment

I would be chuffed to bits to get all four loan players in. But I suspect Dieng may have to be sold to bring in the finances to afford it. He would be a loss but a keeper nearly as good could be found and getting those players in would be better for the team overall.

Another striker to support Dykes and Chaz would be great. And sell Bonne, Hammy and Kane if possible and replace.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    I would be chuffed to bits to get all four loan players in. But I suspect Dieng may have to be sold to bring in the finances to afford it. He would be a loss but a keeper nearly as good could be found and getting those players in would be better for the team overall.

Another striker to support Dykes and Chaz would be great. And sell Bonne, Hammy and Kane if possible and replace.
                    I'm not so sure that Dieng needs to be sold, there may some that could go but for less spectacular amounts (possibly, I don't think a big sum for Dieng is assured). But if you are serious at having a crack at the play offs next session it doesn't make sense to me to sell your proven best keeper and take a chance at buying a replacement.

As for getting the loanees, as you say, its a must if we can afford them.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I'm not so sure that Dieng needs to be sold, there may some that could go but for less spectacular amounts (possibly, I don't think a big sum for Dieng is assured). But if you are serious at having a crack at the play offs next session it doesn't make sense to me to sell your proven best keeper and take a chance at buying a replacement.

As for getting the loanees, as you say, its a must if we can afford them.
                      Lumley played behind a very rocky defence when Dienf was given his chance, but played very well when he was given a few games towards the end of the season. If Dieng does go I'd be happy to see Lummers be nos 1 and Walsh nos 2. But I reckon Lummers will be after a new start elsewhere.

Comment

I think to mount a serious play off challenge we obviously have to strengthen the squad and probably more than many of us consider, we need to keep all loanees except Field, we need two Fullback/Wingbacks, another quality CB in the rotation to replace Cameron needs to be brought in and at least one more proven striker! If we do all of that and current young players continue to progress I think we can be in the play off mix in a 46 match schedule, we have areas without much depth which could be the difference between mid table and play off contention if not addressed!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

If they had to sell dieng I wouldn't be to upset if they tried to resign smithies.

Comment

I want us to tie up Johansen before anything. Made the most difference to this side. Pure class

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              I want us to tie up Johansen before anything. Made the most difference to this side. Pure class
                              I don’t see it happening, it would need Fulham to sell to a rival , us to pay a sizeable fee , agree to pay his sizeable wages as well . This will be the hardest loan signing to pull off .

Comment

Working...
                              X