X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by Prenny View Post
    If I’m honest I’d sell Dieng if it gave us more chance of keeping SJ and Charlie . Do we think if we keep Seny and lose them that we’d be better ? I don’t think so and it would be really difficult to get the quality we need to keep improving . We could get another keeper ( smithies possibly ) to fill that gap . Time will tell I guess
    Wrong thread

Leave a comment:

• Prenny
    replied
    If I’m honest I’d sell Dieng if it gave us more chance of keeping SJ and Charlie . Do we think if we keep Seny and lose them that we’d be better ? I don’t think so and it would be really difficult to get the quality we need to keep improving . We could get another keeper ( smithies possibly ) to fill that gap . Time will tell I guess

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    You'd rather be in derby's position , win and u stay up

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

That would make the 3 points we dropped to Rotherham a price worth paying
    Didn't we lose at home to Derby? Jeez that's embarrassing! Still, at least we are big on equal opportunities - we gave at least a point to all them in the mix didn't we?

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yes, as long as Rotherham win both them and Derby will be gone.
    That would make the 3 points we dropped to Rotherham a price worth paying

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by knocker View Post

Wednesday will be relegated if they draw.
    Yes, as long as Rotherham win both them and Derby will be gone.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    It's in Derby's hands. Win and they're safe. A draw would do as well if Rotherham lose.

Rotherham must win and hope Derby lose or draw.

Wednesday must win and hope Rotherham don't win.

All three clubs are on a diabolical run of form. Derby and Rotherham have something like 1 win from last 10 and Wednesday aren't much better. Ironically Wycombe have 3 wins from last 6 but are stuffed and need snookers to stay up.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Rotherham have a hard tie, but in some respects, if they win they are in a very good position. They'll be rooting for Shef Weds!

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Cardiff v Rotherham and Derby v Sheff Wed. Rotherham must win !!!! Wed need a win or draw !!! Can we lend Rotherham Austin
    Wednesday will be relegated if they draw.

Leave a comment:

• qprmarc
    replied
    Hopefully Cardiff field a weak squad give a few youngsters a chance as they have nothing to play for and would probably prefer to see derby and Sheffield wed relegated

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Cardiff v Rotherham and Derby v Sheff Wed. Rotherham must win !!!! Wed need a win or draw !!! Can we lend Rotherham Austin

Leave a comment:

• hoopsmanjake
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Not sure accusing Rooney of bothering grannies is entirely fair. He paid a price for a job to be done. If anything he should be applauded for creating employment.
    We've All done birds we shouldn't have but he was probably on the bag. Any way come on Rotherham sink Derby and do luton mugs tonight

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    I would like the millers to stay up as I look at it as 6 points for us ,as we should be beating them home and away if we're looking to improve next season . Not a lover of Wednesday because if their cheap shots when we got promoted their ( bristol city goals on their score board) to cheers of their fans . Never liked rooney all that money and bothering grannies
    Not sure accusing Rooney of bothering grannies is entirely fair. He paid a price for a job to be done. If anything he should be applauded for creating employment.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Would love Rotherham to stay up, really hope derby and sheff Wed drop, assomeone says both have cheated i know wed were punished but where was their crippling fine that we got . as for the Rams ill be glad if the Granny Shagger gets relegated, as soon as he came in their plan was to out the manager put him in charge,

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Shrek's mob to be relegated hopefully.lets just hope our gift to them wont keep them up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X