X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

such a shame Derby staying up.
    Mind you hopefully Rooney can #### it up again next season too

Comment

Fair play to Rooney just about done enough. Be interesting to see how they get on next season. I think there will be plenty of money to back him
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

####in goats should now get a points deduction, cheating aresholes

Comment

Think he is gonna get sacked

Comment

Will they have balls to get rid of Shrek? Suspect not, will be on bumper salary and with profile etc. So nearly managed to take them down.

Comment

Jammy bar stewards

Comment

The FA should now do them for cheating the ffp rules.

Comment

why have the EFL waited to decide if derby get points off??? bottle jobs. if one pt is deducted wycombe stay up , to see that derby shower "celebrating" today galled me. their board broke rules and it has taken the efl a season to decide what to do. ask wednesday how they feel about the 6 pts they had taken!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                    why have the EFL waited to decide if derby get points off??? bottle jobs. if one pt is deducted wycombe stay up , to see that derby shower "celebrating" today galled me. their board broke rules and it has taken the efl a season to decide what to do. ask wednesday how they feel about the 6 pts they had taken!
                    Agree

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Fair play to Rooney just about done enough. Be interesting to see how they get on next season. I think there will be plenty of money to back him
                      Why plenty of money? Owner's been trying and failing to sell the club for about 3 years. They've taken the pee big time with FFP with cobblers like selling their ground to themselves and funding Rooney salary via sponsorship. I'd say they are out of financial wheezes to massage the figures with now plus even the sleepy EFL will be all over them and their accounts like a rash now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Why plenty of money? Owner's been trying and failing to sell the club for about 3 years. They've taken the pee big time with FFP with cobblers like selling their ground to themselves and funding Rooney salary via sponsorship. I'd say they are out of financial wheezes to massage the figures with now plus even the sleepy EFL will be all over them and their accounts like a rash now.
                        Hope you're right, but my gut feel is they'll find some other ruse.

Comment

Derby were found guilty of breaching the ffp rules or whatever they're called last January.
                          Derby appealed ( not to me) and an independent tribunal found them not guilty in August.
                          Then in September the EFL said they were going to appeal the appeal ( still with me?)
                          Basically the EFL are claiming the goats over priced their players ( something we could all have told them) and this was to their advantage apparently as they are assets.
                          ( I'm lost now tbh)
                          But anyway it's come out at lunchtime today the EFL have won their appeal and could now fine them or deduct points.
                          But it's being suggested that any punishment will not be enforced till next season.
                          But!!!......... Wycombe Wanderers are now monitoring the situation in view of possibly taking legal action.

Comment

This season does not end officially until the Championship play-off final has been played.
                            EFL need to get their fingers out.
                            Wycombe need to push em big time like now.

Comment

The one team that deserves to stay up are Wycombe.
                              They have shown great form, guts and determination

Comment

Probably in our interests for Derby to get a massive points deduction next season. One less team to worry about then.

Comment

Working...
                                X