No announcement yet.

Dykes wanted by WBA, Burnley and Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see scotland doing well at the euros , don't think dykes will get much game time as che adams will be 1st choice striker .

Comment

Let's be realistic most of you wanted him gone a month back, now he's world class and going to shine at the Euros. In truth he isn't premier League level. No where near clinical enough to make that huge jump. This might change but dykes now is miles away from a premier League dream move
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Let's be realistic most of you wanted him gone a month back, now he's world class and going to shine at the Euros. In truth he isn't premier League level. No where near clinical enough to make that huge jump. This might change but dykes now is miles away from a premier League dream move
        Yes, but two of the clubs will be in the championship next season and could still afford to pay £15m fees and stick a player on 25k a week. It will all come down to our cash flow.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yes, but two of the clubs will be in the championship next season and could still afford to pay £15m fees and stick a player on 25k a week. It will all come down to our cash flow.
          Good spot my fellow moderator. Very true although Fulham might still avoid it although looking unlikely
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Good spot my fellow moderator. Very true although Fulham might still avoid it although looking unlikely
            No problem boss.
            Just look at the length Swansea are going to to get back to the premier league. Ayew is on £83k a week and hes only scored 16 goals this season. Deeney and Grey circa £70k.

https://salarysport.com/football/sky.../swansea-city/

https://salarysport.com/football/sky...nship/watford/

Comment

Where was this i've not seen it anywhere Hypothetical, both not for sale I would've thought

Comment

Working...
              X