Vaccine Passports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

It's not 100% effective at preventing Covid, but it reduces the effects of it. They are asking for proof for Travel purposes (other countries will insist on it before allowing visistors in), admission into sporting events, cinemas, theatres, pubs, restaurants etc so as to be able to increase the numbers allowed in. The more people who have been vaccinated the quicker we get to 100% capacity again.
    Shops?

Comment

• I have had the Jab. I had a choice. Catch the virus and die a horrible death or have a needle stabbed in my arm and carry on watching QPR .

As for passports proving you have had the jab what a load of bull. Those who have had it does not mean you ain't got it to pass on.

Test on the spot is the only way even if we have to Q up round the block like the old days for FA cup tickets.

Comment

• Had my 2nd jab & happy about that, vaccination passports agree but only for travelling abroad but then again you have your vacc card so what’s the difference, the gov have made horrendous mistakes but would labour have done any better I doubt it as they was into unknown territory regarding this virus, but have made up for it rolling out the vaccination process

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          I dont recall anyone, even MSM, saying those who dont want to get jabbed are irresponsible? People are merely being encouraged to take it. Each to their own and if the medical experts say we can go into a pub without a VP so be it.

A good friend of mine is a anti-vaxer which I assume is because his lad has autism and he may link that to the mmr jab. We havent fallen out over it.

I'm happy to be experimented on for the greater good and to help get this under control, no medals expected, just buy me a pint!

By calling someone antivaxxer you have fallen into the trap,I am not anti vaccine just this untested one.
          Private healthcare companies are refusing to pay out for any treatment required as a result of the vaccine as in their own words it is an experimental drug.
          Accords at both Nuremburg and Helsinki say that nobody can be forced to undergo any medical procedure or be discriminated against.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post

Top top post and thank goodness someone on this board can think beyond their own nose. Get your brain in gear and get vaccinated. Join the real world - it’s a pretty good place. I’ve weaned myself off this site as some of the content has had me cringing. This thread takes the biscuit. Some of you really are on Fantasy Island after all. Bye.
            I can give you numerous examples of where to look for information that definitively undermines and throws at the very least doubt on what we are being told and quite happy to do the leg work for you.
            I have offered this information to many of my friends but all they are interested in is what they are spoon fed, if people aren't prepared to look at the other side of the coin how can they then describe anyone that questions what is happening as "living on fantasy island"?

Comment

• Two very good posts sm3.
              ​​just straight forward information, no condemning just reasonable questions

Comment

• Hmm, interesting and straight from the governments website.
                Thanks to an old member on here for sending this link. As of March last year, at the time we were being told to flatten the curve, covid was reclassified as not a HCID (High consequence infectious disease).

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...us-of-covid-19
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• When I worked at a hospital they really pushed us to get the flu shot and I declined, does that make me an anti vaxxer? I did however get the H1N1 (Swine Flu) jab and had a very bad reaction, that was the one and only shot I ever got until now, I got the AZ jab the other day despite the risks and uncertainty because these are very dangerous times and besides wanting to protect myself I would like to visit W12 and Cuba again, Vaccine Passports are most certainly going to be a thing for international travel, I don't think this was a completely unreasonable action on my part given the state of the virus where I live and my age!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                      When I worked at a hospital they really pushed us to get the flu shot and I declined, does that make me an anti vaxxer? I did however get the H1N1 (Swine Flu) jab and had a very bad reaction, that was the one and only shot I ever got until now, I got the AZ jab the other day despite the risks and uncertainty because these are very dangerous times and besides wanting to protect myself I would like to visit W12 and Cuba again, Vaccine Passports are most certainly going to be a thing for international travel, I don't think this was a completely unreasonable action on my part given the state of the virus where I live and my age!
                      Same, first time was because I was working in a hospital, 2nd time working for MOH.
                      Both times I had adverse affects that had me miss over 2 weeks of work.

As I have stated, I am not an anti-vaxer, If this was actually a vaccine they were asking us to take, that actually prevented me from catching and passing on covid, I would be first in line.

Can't believe people are struggling with the contradictions.
                      How are you protecting people when you finally get your VP and are able to travel?
                      In fact, you could argue that being vaccinated is more dangerous, as you could then be carrying the virus with little to no symptoms.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Media bias fact check

Overall, we rate the UK Column a strong right-wing biased conspiracy website that frequently promotes false or misleading information. (M. Huitsing 11/27/2017) Updated (2/05/2021)

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          When I worked at a hospital they really pushed us to get the flu shot and I declined, does that make me an anti vaxxer? I did however get the H1N1 (Swine Flu) jab and had a very bad reaction, that was the one and only shot I ever got until now, I got the AZ jab the other day despite the risks and uncertainty because these are very dangerous times and besides wanting to protect myself I would like to visit W12 and Cuba again, Vaccine Passports are most certainly going to be a thing for international travel, I don't think this was a completely unreasonable action on my part given the state of the virus where I live and my age!
                          I only took the jab because I'm over 50 and did weight up the risks in that decission. If people below 50 believe their natural immune system will cope then fill ya boots. My risks have been reduced not removed am I'm fine with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I only took the jab because I'm over 50 and did weight up the risks in that decission. If people below 50 believe their natural immune system will cope then fill ya boots. My risks have been reduced not removed am I'm fine with it.
                            Good for you, I'm 60 and Jab three, only fears I have dont concern the Flu, oops sorry Covid 19 we are all three to make our own decisions, or are we.

Comment

• It seems to me that most on here have a healthy attitude to this whether they want to take the vaccine or not. I've had one shot due to my advancing years and will get a passport if they are introduced and I need one to travel or whatever. That doesn't mean that I will criticise anyone that decides that they don't want to do the same and it certainly won't stop me from questioning the actual purpose of the passport etc.. I am well aware of the trend towards reduction in civil liberties and, like most, I have my limit but I don't think I'm there yet.
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Did you know that the Chinese have a passport system very similar in place in their country.
                                They use it as a social credit system.
                                What could possibly go wrong, you know the Chinese have such an open and liberal free country...............

Comment

Working...
                                X