No announcement yet.

No love for Les or Mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle wouldn't last the whole game, so you would need to sub him part way through. Wouldn't that just delay the change(s) that seemed to disrupt to team so yesterday?

Comment

Being out on his feet never stopped Warburton hooking Cameron.Why is it different with others.

Comment

We’ve got some great managers on here , everyone has a different view . Let’s leave it to the professionals I say .

Comment

I love Sir Les Stain but you must be getting a bit sick of Mark W's dull after match analysis. He must be so boring to play under!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think Warbs/ DoF got it wrong with keeping hold of Cameron and Carroll but right in most other cases e.g. with Johanson, Field and brining back Charlie. Putting Field in the back three proved to be an error but how else are you to really going to know unless you try? But Warbs compounded it by not changing it around sooner which is a trait he has and I think causes me the most frustration. We seem to be where we are due to the quality of our team and I hope he tries other squad players as we seem to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I love Sir Les Stain but you must be getting a bit sick of Mark W's dull after match analysis. He must be so boring to play under!
              I think managers have 2 personalities, one for the camera and one for the changing room , they are all the same .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                We’ve got some great managers on here , everyone has a different view . Let’s leave it to the professionals I say .
                we did and he got it horribly wrong yesterday (as he was in Nov and Dec by playing 4-2-3-1 with Dykes uo front on his own).

Comment

Originally posted by 70sQPR View Post
                  I think Warbs/ DoF got it wrong with keeping hold of Cameron and Carroll but right in most other cases e.g. with Johanson, Field and brining back Charlie. Putting Field in the back three proved to be an error but how else are you to really going to know unless you try? But Warbs compounded it by not changing it around sooner which is a trait he has and I think causes me the most frustration. We seem to be where we are due to the quality of our team and I hope he tries other squad players as we seem to be safe.
                  I agree to some extent, but again why try out Field as a CB when Kakay is more than capable of playing there? It's much simpler experimenting with the RWB position and less disruptive for the team as a whole. An experienced manager should know this.

Yes, give more game time to Bettache and even a few cameo appearnces to Sinclair Armstrong.

Comment

You can't lump them all together. What Les does and what Mark does are two distinct and very different things - their roles are hugely different. Obviously, you could take a basic broad-brush approach and say by dint of staying up everyone's doing a grand job but I can't see any evidence that Warburton has any coaching/tactical ability whatsoever and taking 60+ games to find a fleeting semblance of cohesion on the pitch is miles too slow - in this division it's an absolute given that playing personnel will change every 6 months so the manager needs to be able to get everything gelling in weeks, not months or in Warburton's case, years.
                    Again, I'm never gonna start a thread digging Warburton out but I'm never gonna sit back reading unsubstantiated guff that he's a good manager either.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree to some extent, but again why try out Field as a CB when Kakay is more than capable of playing there? It's much simpler experimenting with the RWB position and less disruptive for the team as a whole. An experienced manager should know this.

Yes, give more game time to Bettache and even a few cameo appearnces to Sinclair Armstrong.
                      I bet you have never seen Armstrong play and have no idea where he is in his development right now but you want him to play ahead of our current strikers in the squad .

Comment

It certainly would be advantageous for Warburton to give more pitch time now to promising youngsters as that’s the philosophy which the club is now based on.
                        This season is over and there can be no reason to keep selecting some players that will not be considered as essential to first team action next season.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                          It certainly would be advantageous for Warburton to give more pitch time now to promising youngsters as that’s the philosophy which the club is now based on.
                          This season is over and there can be no reason to keep selecting some players that will not be considered as essential to first team action next season.
                          That’s all well and good but the daggers would be out if we had a poor end to the season because we experimented with youngsters.

Comment

That’s all well and good but the daggers would be out if we had a poor end to the season because we experimented with youngsters.
                            Not A whole change just bring in changes sooner. Sometimes the only time I see Kelman is with two mins to go while losing?

Comment

Originally posted by 70sQPR View Post

Not A whole change just bring in changes sooner. Sometimes the only time I see Kelman is with two mins to go while losing?
                              He should be grateful for that , he’s getting more game time than Bonne .

Comment

I bet you have never seen Armstrong play and have no idea where he is in his development right now but you want him to play ahead of our current strikers in the squad .
                                I am not suggesting a full debut just a 10-15 minutes at the end of a game i.e.. 3-0 up against Coventry.

Some kids thrive on playing in the 1st team alongside experienced players. If they are talented they will show this.

Also , I don't see Warburton giving much game time to Bonne either.

Comment

Working...
                                X