No announcement yet.

Birmingham Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really gutted after that, we always seem on End these bad runs other teams are on .
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Is talking about relegation okay?
      Only if you stop talking about the play offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
        13th always been a false position, even with the games in hand. Let’s just get to 50 points and STOP all this talk of play offs...we are simply not good enough, do not possess enough quality and are not consistent enough when it comes to the crunch.
        Agree fair comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Thought we missed Wallace today, he gets forward a lot more than Nico.

Just going to right today off as a typical Rangers away day, seen it happen for years, they build up your hopes, then the wheels fall off.
          Although if Stefan makes it 2 it’s 3 points in the bag, fine margins.
          Still not sure if we had gone two up, we would've won.
          We had to make changes, but those two boys up front are not good enough.
          They offer no threat and teams know this.
          But agree typical Rs, but I believe it's Barnsley next and that could very easily be 0 points again.
          While on the subject of them, Woodrow would be a striker I would be after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Bloody hell you’d think we’d lost our last 7 games . We were unlucky today , that was a smash and grab by brum .
            And we lost the previous 9.
            You can't blame any supporters talking nervously after 1 point from 6.
            We've all seen what this team are capable of, good and bad

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

And we lost the previous 9.
              You can't blame any supporters talking nervously after 1 point from 6.
              We've all seen what this team are capable of, good and bad
              Dave you posted a thread on what a good point it was at Preston, we were nailed on for 3 points today for 80 mins , johansen missing that chance was a joke , they score a worldy to win it . We’ve come out the right side of narrow score lines since January, today the gods weren’t with us .

Comment

• Oh well back to reality, no good moaning about it.after all it is rangers we are talking about.
                on to the next one and hope for a win.
                No point talking about the play offs either.
                If we finish higher than last season that's a bonus.

Comment

• It was a good point and they showed that today beating Huddersfield.
                  I'm just saying 1point from 6 is the reality.
                  Did we miss loads of chances apart from SJ?
                  That's my thinking, if we did then it shows those two up front are still not good enough.
                  If we didn't then it's just pointing out that's two poor performances
                  I don't actually know as I didn't watch it.
                  Bit reading the match thread, didn't look like we were great, and Warbs comments back this up.
                  Barnsley will be very very difficult, but then so were Brentford, just we were on a run before we played them and playing well.
                  Fingers crossed Stain

Comment

Only if you stop talking about the play offs.
                    It was very much on if the run could have continued. Should have won today by all accounts and with those two games in hand we would have been very close.

I'll leave it to all the worry a$$es out there now to talk about the probable start of another six defeats on the bounce - such is the Rangers way!

Comment

• Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                      Oh well back to reality, no good moaning about it.after all it is rangers we are talking about.
                      on to the next one and hope for a win.
                      No point talking about the play offs either.
                      If we finish higher than last season that's a bonus.
                      Spot on earn

Comment

Still not sure if we had gone two up, we would've won.
                        We had to make changes, but those two boys up front are not good enough.
                        They offer no threat and teams know this.
                        But agree typical Rs, but I believe it's Barnsley next and that could very easily be 0 points again.
                        While on the subject of them, Woodrow would be a striker I would be after.
                        Thank goodness we brought Charlie back because relying on the other options all season would have put us in a real pickle, Charlie is the only striker who looks like he can score!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

It was a good point and they showed that today beating Huddersfield.
                          I'm just saying 1point from 6 is the reality.
                          Did we miss loads of chances apart from SJ?
                          That's my thinking, if we did then it shows those two up front are still not good enough.
                          If we didn't then it's just pointing out that's two poor performances
                          I don't actually know as I didn't watch it.
                          Bit reading the match thread, didn't look like we were great, and Warbs comments back this up.
                          Barnsley will be very very difficult, but then so were Brentford, just we were on a run before we played them and playing well.
                          Fingers crossed Stain
                          It was a game of few chances for both teams to be honest , the johansen chance is the one that killed us , you could visibly see the players couldn’t believe he missed it .

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Thank goodness we brought Charlie back because relying on the other options all season would have put us in a real pickle, Charlie is the only striker who looks like he can score!
                            Yeah he really has brought so much to the club, not just goals.

Comment

It was a game of few chances for both teams to be honest , the johansen chance is the one that killed us , you could visibly see the players couldn’t believe he missed it .
                              Oh well fair enough, let's get some points v Barnsley.... hopefully

Comment

• Disappointing result , we move on. We've had the rub of the green in recent weeks , today our luck ran out .

Comment

Working...
                                X