Birmingham Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macca View Post

You can always rest them later in the second half adrenaline should help them with the run we were on.
    It’s more than that , it’s fatigue that leads to muscle injuries etc . We have a squad we need to use it .

Comment

• Dunno what happened today. We never had a clue how to play football with all that blasting upfield instead of passing calmly.
      Brum aint won at their gaff for 4 months along come silly hoof ball us.

Comment

• I just don't trust this team to keep winning many matches, I'm not going to panic but we should have buried Birmingham and been 12 points ahead of them, tables can change quickly in this league!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Don’t win if you miss chances like we did, oh well onto Wednesday’s match

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It’s more than that , it’s fatigue that leads to muscle injuries etc . We have a squad we need to use it .
            Agree but our lack of depth quality at 2 key positions, WB and striker will be exposed!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Dunno what happened today. We never had a clue how to play football with all that blasting upfield instead of passing calmly.
              Brum aint won at their gaff for 4 months along come silly hoof ball us.
              If we’d have tried to play football on that surface and got caught on the ball we would have slaughtered the team for it . The game plan was obviously to clear our lines and turn their defence. It worked for 80 mins and johansen has to score .

Comment

• Just gotta stay away from the bottom 3, should be our only aim, and imo a huge achievement for this squad.
                Been punching above our true weight, so hopefully we get back on track very quickly.
                Two poor performances in a row, but the players must shug them off

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                  I just don't trust this team to keep winning many matches, I'm not going to panic but we should have buried Birmingham and been 12 points ahead of them, tables can change quickly in this league!
                  Bloody hell you’d think we’d lost our last 7 games . We were unlucky today , that was a smash and grab by brum .

Comment

I just don't trust this team to keep winning many matches, I'm not going to panic but we should have buried Birmingham and been 12 points ahead of them, tables can change quickly in this league!
                    Exactly this.
                    Hope having Charlie geeing them up will stop a slide

Comment

• Hindsight is great, we were pushing for a second with players pushing up right up to their opener, there were a couple of counters just before that which required important defensive interventions, great to try for a second, I don't know who the hell was ever going to score for us!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Get. A. Grip.

Comment

• I said I am not panicking, it would have been nice to put this team further in our rear view mirror, I know some of you expect us to be near the play offs instead of worrying about relegation!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Get. A. Grip.
                            Agreed total over reaction to an undeserved defeat .

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                              13th always been a false position, even with the games in hand. Let’s just get to 50 points and STOP all this talk of play offs...we are simply not good enough, do not possess enough quality and are not consistent enough when it comes to the crunch.
                              Is talking about relegation okay?

Comment

• Thought we missed Wallace today, he gets forward a lot more than Nico.

Just going to right today off as a typical Rangers away day, seen it happen for years, they build up your hopes, then the wheels fall off.
                                Although if Stefan makes it 2 it’s 3 points in the bag, fine margins.

Comment

Working...
                                X