Birmingham Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Our record in games we are expected to win isnt good ,I much prefer when we are playing the better teams as I think it suits our style of play .Birmingham need the points more badly than us . 1-0 home win
    I think the results against Derby and Preston back this up.

Birmingham haven't won at home for months a d then along come QPR.....

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I have learned over the years to never expect us to win, my first dose of this reality was harshly doled out to me at Wembley in 86!
      Yes, i recall how confident I was for that final having seen off Forest , Chelsea and Liverpool en route.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Prob gonna go with who is the fittest. Young v old ?

________________Dieng_______________

_____Dickie_____Cameron____Barbett____

Kakay_____Field________Bettache_____Nico

________________Willox_______________

_________Austin_________Bonne________

Any good ??
        Too many changes, Johansen stays instead of Bettache, Wallace stays on the left. Be good to see Willock and Bonne start and Kane get a rest though. I wonder what effect dropping Ball will have, he doesn't do anything flashy but his break up play is pretty good and might have kept us in the last few matches when we've started slow. How similar are Field and Johansen? Puts alot of strain on Cameron and Dickie if no one is getting dirty in midfield.

Comment

Kane needs a rest so bad, he was making basic errors. Hope we can make the 3 points.

Comment

Games won: 22
            Games drawn: 17
            Games lost: 23

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post

Chair out is quite bold, but he has been a bit anonymous the last couple.
              I would like to see Field get a start instead of Ball who looks tired.
              If the Dutchman is fit, I like to see him play some part, a proper centre back instead of a midfielder standing in.
              And a bit tired also perhaps. We need him to stay fit for the run in.

QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

If Kane is our only attacking option again then It’s a home win.Nothing to do with fatigue but poor team selection and tactics

Comment

Comment

Nico , Bonne , Willock start.

Comment

3 changes ?

Comment

3 changes ?
                        Yes , that’s fair enough to me , I thought Kakay might have got a start but maybe he didn’t want to change both wingbacks.

Comment

Like the look of that team. Lets hope our wing backs have a wing day.

Comment

On paper it's ours but never like that at rangers , time for the players coming in to step up

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yes , that’s fair enough to me , I thought Kakay might have got a start but maybe he didn’t want to change both wingbacks.
                              Changing both might have been too much of a risk, they both have been doing well as of late and I thought Kane was more likely to sit, I still don't like either of our options but Kane and Wallace can't play every game, let's hope Hamalainen steps up his game because in this system there is much running demanded of the WB's! I like the other 2 changes, Dykes was obvious, Chair needs to rest and may be a good option off the bench, Willock has looked good and deserves to play more IMHO!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Like the look of that team. Lets hope our wing backs have a wing day.
                                The wingback play has become a key to our success, let's hope they have a "wing day"!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X