Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINCER
    replied
    He’s here until the end of the season at least.Cant honestly see other teams coming in for him.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Sign him up.

As frustrating as things have been he works well with the Board and collectively they've tried to do the right things. And collectively they're addressing the short comings with additional signings. It wont be until the summer transfer window that the squad will be complete so he should be judged on next season. Before there's been too much player turnover to judge.

One year extension with an option for a second based on a top ten finish season 21/22.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Gotta be a stick. We have been so unlucky in front of goal (or useless) which ain't his fault.

Leave a comment:

• Leadham
    replied
    I agree offer him a new two year contract. Through no fault of his own he has to build two virtually new teams in wo years - no time at all as lat seasons team broke apart due to departures and this seasons replacements took time to slowly gel and get better. Kokay, Dieng, Hammerlein, Masterson, Shipodo, all young players who have Played a part this year. He has little budget and not the full say on additions, played good football, is now fixing defence, built two teams, had little money to spend compared to elsewhere. I like our coaching set up too. Don’t want to lose that. We are slowly building a base of 8-12 players that with January and Summer windows might stretch to 15-18 really decent players. Then we can look to top 6-8 challenge. It would be insane to lose him as he has met the three goals he was sets: nuture talent for selling on and generating cash, introduce and bring on good young players and establish QPR as a ball to feet playing, strong mid table table club with a mix of developing youth and experience ready for the next two years contract which hopefully will see these targets changed to challenging for promotion. It takes time to build, we should all know that, so give him 4 years and judge him properly in years 3-4.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    started a topic Warbs

Warbs

Might be a bit controversial but how are we seeing his future now ? Last 3 away games Norwich , Luton , Cardiff 7 points from 9 , no goals conceded from open play .We are starting to look like a solid outfit . Question is at what point to we make a decision on his future , I don’t think we can wait until the end of the season , I’d imagine the likes of Cardiff , Millwall, Sheff Weds , Birmingham would rather have him than their current managers .We try to play a good brand of football on a small budget , compare that to the Cardiff style and I know what I’d prefer to watch .I’ve been frustrated by his stubborn team selections at times this season but we would never be able to afford the likes of Eddie Howe , so stick or twist ?
Working...
X