Chair creating loads of chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair creating loads of chances

According Squakwa Football, Chair is creating the seventh most chances in the top Leagues of Europe (Premier League, Championship, French league, German league, Spanish league, Italian league.

Buendia is on top ahead of Grealish. Bruno Fernandes is number five, de Bruyne sixth, Chair seventh and Thomas Müller eight. I would say this is great company for Chair.

So much for those that say we don't create enough chances as a team. The problem is we have impotent strikers. With Austin (and hopefully a second new striker) I think we can do well and start climbing the league.

I predict a late surge to the play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      I predict a late surge to the play offs.

Late surge to 4th from bottom will do me!

Comment

Chair should print and frame that

Comment

Eh?? I'd actually have Todd Kane ahead of Chair on "chance creation".... I'm sure 1.7% of Kanes's crosses beat the first man before wafting into the box - that'd put him well ahead of Chair I think.

Comment

My issue with chair is his decision making. He has all the flair to get into good positions, but shoots when there are better placed teammates, or passes when he should have a dig.

His corners are awful as well, the first corner against fulham that Carroll took, we nearly scored from, the rest of the game chair took them, and never looked like a chance.
            BTW nothing gets my goat more than getting all the big men up from the back for a corner, then playing it short and losing possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
              My issue with chair is his decision making. He has all the flair to get into good positions, but shoots when there are better placed teammates, or passes when he should have a dig.

His corners are awful as well, the first corner against fulham that Carroll took, we nearly scored from, the rest of the game chair took them, and never looked like a chance.
              BTW nothing gets my goat more than getting all the big men up from the back for a corner, then playing it short and losing possession.
              That is so true.

Comment

Working...
              X