Still fuming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still fuming

Anyone else still furious after yesterday?

Maybe it’s just me.

Genuinely think we should be doing better given the signings - Dickie, Dykes, Willock etc

5 points clear of the relegation places but can’t see us getting anything against a well marshalled Stoke team particularly with BOS out, the game against Wycombe suddenly becomes a 6 pointer

Hoping that there is breaking news and Warbs is sacked. Replaced by Cook or Pearson?

Surely our board are thinking this can’t continue much longer or will they back Warbs in the January transfer window to steer us clear of trouble

Would league 1 be the end of the world?

More questions than answers

How are others feeling today?

Pearson needs to come in , have been saying it for years , he is similar to warnock in my eyes , takes no crap and gets the best out of his players which is exactly what we need

Comment

I doubt very much we could afford Pearson , who would see himself as a premier league manager . He wouldn’t be interested in joining a bottom half championship team with a small budget, in my opinion.

Comment

Pearson for me need some balls in this side were a bit nice.
        only thing is Pearson I think been ill with Covid for a while and managing us won’t make you feel much better

Won’t do anything Monday as game Tuesday but 2 from 21 after sat is likely to be 2 from 24 or 4 from 24 don’t read well

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          I doubt very much we could afford Pearson , who would see himself as a premier league manager . He wouldn’t be interested in joining a bottom half championship team with a small budget, in my opinion.
          Same goes for Howe.

Its Barton and Clint for me who have both done well at a small club with limited resources at Fleetwood. But I suspect we will stay with MW with a few more players added in Jan. BOS to go who will need replacing too. I think the summer 2021 will be the last window to have a stable squad within budget.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Same goes for Howe.

Its Barton and Clint for me who have both done well at a small club with limited resources at Fleetwood. But I suspect we will stay with MW with a few more players added in Jan. BOS to go who will need replacing too. I think the summer 2021 will be the last window to have a stable squad within budget.
            I agree sheep but we’ve gone down the route of a manager that’s done well in the lower league with JFH and it didn’t work .We’ve had something like 14 managers in 14 seasons , we are gonna have to stick with one longer than a season and a half at some point .

Comment

If heaven forbid we lose next 2 then surely something will have to change but how on earth anyone can think that Barton would be the answer is truly beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I agree sheep but we’ve gone down the route of a manager that’s done well in the lower league with JFH and it didn’t work .We’ve had something like 14 managers in 14 seasons , we are gonna have to stick with one longer than a season and a half at some point .
                Yeah- my comments were if the Board panick. Dickie has made mistakes and then we have service and Dykes. If we had a bit more quality in key positions there wouldnt be these conversations about MW. Personlly I think the Bosrd know this and we'll have a few more signings in Jan.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see MW getting his contract extended in the summer. Still dont think we'll go down this season.

Whatever money is out there for BOS we need to take it and spend it on a player we can develop and tie into a 3+1 contract. I'm sure the scouts have their eye on such players and there will be plenty of clubs below us in the need for cash. I reckon we'll get two players in on loan midfield and centre forward and a permi signing CB.

Comment

I want him gone asap and Paul Cook is maybe the answer.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    If heaven forbid we lose next 2 then surely something will have to change but how on earth anyone can think that Barton would be the answer is truly beyond me.
                    Exactly. A nasty horrible low life of a human being. Don't want him anywhere near the club. Would rather have the kitman in charge!

Comment

Pearson til end of season would be nice. Kick a few people up the #### and hopefully give dykes a hand instead of people thinking hes our answer to firmino or kane.

Comment

To be fair to Barton I watched his fleetwood side rip a very good pboro side apart that had Toney

he’s very good with the kids pulls them to one side explaining what he wants which is more than ice bucket challenge Warburton, Abd Clint hill could still sort out back 4 out which is abysmal and needs sorting

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          To be fair to Barton I watched his fleetwood side rip a very good pboro side apart that had Toney

he’s very good with the kids pulls them to one side explaining what he wants which is more than ice bucket challenge Warburton, Abd Clint hill could still sort out back 4 out which is abysmal and needs sorting
                          He also puts cigars in the eyes of youth team players but there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

He also puts cigars in the eyes of youth team players but there you go.
                            I'm sure others on here will look be happy to have him and others wont. I personally wouldn't have him but we wont have many to choose from. If we lose to stoke and wycombe then he will be sacked. He needs a win minimum out of one of those 2..

Comment

I’m not sure if Barton would even come tbh. A lot of our fans don’t like him and he’ll get Fleetwood up sooner rather than later. From what I’ve seen of him as a manager he looks good and obviously I’d have Clint back in a shot, absolutely love the bloke. Pearson is a weird geeza and don’t think he’d last long with the board and DOF. If we lose the next 2 and Warbs is gone then the obvious choice would be Paul Cook. Very good record at Wigan and Portsmouth and available. Wages won’t be mega.

Comment

Working...
                              X