Nedum Onouha and Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedum Onouha and Joey Barton

Anyone listen to the QPR podcast with Onouha on it basically slating Joey Barton. Talking about the rumours of trying to get Warnock sacked and how Joey sabotaged Harry tactics of 3 at the back in preseason so he was forced to change the tactics. Just shows that sometimes it's the player who is in charge of the club and not the manager.

No surprise , Barton is a complete knobhead .

Comment

Joey was a wrong 'un. should never have touched him. There was a reason he came to us and that is because nobody else wanted the baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Joey was a wrong 'un. should never have touched him. There was a reason he came to us and that is because nobody else wanted the baggage.
        He came for the money and he wasn’t shy about saying it .

Comment

Lets face it, club was riddled with bad eggs at that point in time. Anyway, I like Joey and I'm hoping he'll be our next manager to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Lets face it, club was riddled with bad eggs at that point in time. Anyway, I like Joey and I'm hoping he'll be our next manager to be honest.
            Did you like him when he got himself sent off in our most important game in years for being a prick as usual .Im always amazed how forgiving some of our fans are with Barton knowing full well what a knob he is .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Did you like him when he got himself sent off in our most important game in years for being a prick as usual .Im always amazed how forgiving some of our fans are with Barton knowing full well what a knob he is .
              He reacted (yes, in a bad way) to some blatant cheating and biased referring that followed him around like the sending off against Norwich for instance. It was interesting how neither official spotted the foul on him from Aguero in the first place (nor did the FA take action against the Man City players that goaded him into his later actions).

I also agree with Abs, he was a bad egg along with many others I.e. Bosingwa, SWP, Cisse and other overpaid players , but at least he put an honest shift in most of his games.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

He reacted (yes, in a bad way) to some blatant cheating and biased referring that followed him around like the sending off against Norwich for instance. It was interesting how neither official spotted the foul on him from Aguero in the first place (nor did the FA take action against the Man City players that goaded him into his later actions).

I also agree with Abs, he was a bad egg along with many others I.e. Bosingwa, SWP, Cisse and other overpaid players , but at least he put an honest shift in most of his games.
                wasnt it tevez that fouled him first , he acted up so much in that incident as Zamora ( i think it was) said your going so try and take one of theirs with you

Comment

I can also remember travelling up to Hull where he stupidly got himself sent off again in a relegation 6 pointer . It was Darnel Furlongs debut and we lost in the last minute, thanks again Joey I really enjoyed that journey home .

Comment

I was at both games , it was freezing in hull that day .none of the players came and clapped us fans after. The joke of it was the club had put out " were in this together" slogan that season

Comment

I can also remember travelling up to Hull where he stupidly got himself sent off again in a relegation 6 pointer . It was Darnel Furlongs debut and we lost in the last minute, thanks again Joey I really enjoyed that journey home .
                      true, he didn't have to react that way, but he was standing up for debutant Furlong, who was being surrounded by Hull players after his bad tackle on one of their teammates.

Comment

One thing you cannot do in football is dwell in the past. Joey was clearly a headcase for a huge part of his playing career but my feeling is that he matured towards the end of his career and he has evolved in to well-rounded individual. He probably still has some devil in him, chinning that kraut boss of Barnsley was possibly a bit much but c'mon, what happens in the tunnel is supposed to stay in the tunnel.... you wouldn't think the gaffer of Barnsley would be such a tart and go crying to the rozzers.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

true, he didn't have to react that way, but he was standing up for debutant Furlong, who was being surrounded by Hull players after his bad tackle on one of their teammates.
                          That’s no excuse for getting yourself sent off in a relegation 6 pointer I’m afraid . His career is littered with this kind of nonsense.

Comment

That’s no excuse for getting yourself sent off in a relegation 6 pointer I’m afraid . His career is littered with this kind of nonsense.
                            Don't suppose hes that bothered . 6 bed drum in kew , place in portugal , race horses . We knew wat sort of player / character he was when he came to us

Comment

Working...
                            X