X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I think most reasonable fans would agree Warbs did enough last season to be given this season on the back of a full transfer window .we can’t underestimate the loss of Manning and Eze has on our creativity, we have goals in this team but he needs to find the solution to why we are not creating chances for our strikers.
    Selling Eze reminds me of when Les went to Geordies the hole he left was too big for us to replace and the rest of the squad was inadequate. Bonne looks worse than Washington, Chair has been abysmal and vanishes

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Think I'll phone club up on Monday and ask if my cardboard Crowdie can be placed in an Executive Box with curtains closed..... don't see why poor blighter should have to sit in the rain with no coat watching grim stuff like past two games.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Absolutely.... Its been well established on here that Warburton officially is the RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB (RMFTJ) . It would be madness to sack the RMFTJ - he must be allowed to remain in post until he's had enough or is poached by another club. His status as RMFTJ must be respected at all times and any questions as to why he is the RMFTJ are not to be tolerated. The simple fact is he is the RMFTJ, end of.
    I think most reasonable fans would agree Warbs did enough last season to be given this season on the back of a full transfer window .we can’t underestimate the loss of Manning and Eze has on our creativity, we have goals in this team but he needs to find the solution to why we are not creating chances for our strikers.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    All well and good going for a change but this squad is not that good. Yep other managers may get a bit more out of side but genuinely were awful

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
    I agree its not clicking up front at the moment but give them time to find thier feet we have 3 or 4 new players in that area.

BOS strike cleared off the line and Dykes hits the bar with a header we could have nicked it today..

for me major positive is Dieng he is a real commanding GK he really is doing his job well looks quality at the moment.. also the fact we are not shipping 3 or 4 goals a game like most of last season has to be a plus..

one thing I would say is bench Chair please.. currently doing nothing positive in my opinion

Anyone calling for MW to be sacked needs to chill the hell out..
    Absolutely.... Its been well established on here that Warburton officially is the RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB (RMFTJ) . It would be madness to sack the RMFTJ - he must be allowed to remain in post until he's had enough or is poached by another club. His status as RMFTJ must be respected at all times and any questions as to why he is the RMFTJ are not to be tolerated. The simple fact is he is the RMFTJ, end of.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Time for a change

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I think one of the big problems is Dykes has been run into the ground by Scotland so we haven't seen the best of him, Chair is showing why Eze was so important to our team, even playing the 2 strikers today we were pretty poor up front, I think that has a lot to do with Dykes not being fit, Bonne is starting to concern me!
    There is an alternative view that Dykes isn't what we thought? I think a lot of assumptions have been made about all of our incoming players - I wouldn't want to say anything about them at the moment, give them more games.

Interestingly, after 7 matches last season Charlton were 3rd in the table on 14pts and we all know where they were 39 games later so clearly its early days and much will happen in coming months.

For what its worth, at this stage last season we were W4 D1 L2 F12 A11 (Today its W1 D4 L2 F6 A7) - We are defending better but our attack is misfiring.

Leave a comment:

• WilkieQPR
    replied
    I agree its not clicking up front at the moment but give them time to find thier feet we have 3 or 4 new players in that area.

BOS strike cleared off the line and Dykes hits the bar with a header we could have nicked it today..

for me major positive is Dieng he is a real commanding GK he really is doing his job well looks quality at the moment.. also the fact we are not shipping 3 or 4 goals a game like most of last season has to be a plus..

one thing I would say is bench Chair please.. currently doing nothing positive in my opinion

Anyone calling for MW to be sacked needs to chill the hell out..

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I think one of the big problems is Dykes has been run into the ground by Scotland so we haven't seen the best of him, Chair is showing why Eze was so important to our team, even playing the 2 strikers today we were pretty poor up front, I think that has a lot to do with Dykes not being fit, Bonne is starting to concern me!

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    started a topic No ambition = no goals

No ambition = no goals

What is it about this team?

So happy passing sideways and backwards, despite what we thought was a promising onloading of potential scorers. Six goals in seven games; less than a goal per game. You can’t score from your own defensive end, MW!

Believe Dykes, BOS, and Adomah have thirst to make things happen.

Chair has no poise out there — can’t possibly be our best weapon at #10. Maybe Adomah, or a real game audition for Battache.

Too soon to tell about Bonne and Willock.
Working...
X