Cameroon 4. Finished as a top player
    Ball 2 Even worse
    Carroll 5 Busy but not that effective
    Chair 3. Oh dear what’s happened to him
    BOS 4 created nothing
    Bonne 3. Needs to play off someone

Subs 4-5-6 who cares, I had given up by then then
    Overall performance 2. Fairly ####ing useless for 90 minutes

Not 1 shot on target,let’s hear Warburton talk his way out of this.

How can you give an overall performance 2 when we against a poor team, at home and had no shots on goal. What good thing happened that boosted it from 0 to 2

Comment

I think you are being generous to Kakay he as awful as well . I’ve liked what I’ve seen of Dickie but he should never have let that ball bounce for 2nd pen .Wallace , you generous giving him 1 .

Comment

Kakay was dire. How can anyone make him one of the better players tonight! Carroll and Adomah looked ok so 6 each. Chair started the game well but faded badly. Wallace is getting blamed for the second penalty but Dickie let the ball bounce and lost his man seconds before. Dickie played well apart from that though so I would give him a 6. The rest weren’t worth a w@nk

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
          How can you give an overall performance 2 when we against a poor team, at home and had no shots on goal. What good thing happened that boosted it from 0 to 2
          I’m a generous guy, if you give a 0 what do u give if we get worse

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

When its worse i give the overall score a QPR

Comment

Wouldn’t give them a ####ing point, absolutely total crap tonight, had nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                I think you are being generous to Kakay he as awful as well . I’ve liked what I’ve seen of Dickie but he should never have let that ball bounce for 2nd pen .Wallace , you generous giving him 1 .
                I’d say Wallace deserved a zero but it’s all about the taking part and he did play a big part

more I watch chair the more I think he’s not good enough or throw him in the deep end and play him cm

Comment

P45 normally

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree with all of that, especially about Dickie, who I thought should have cleared that ball or been stronger in the challenge before Wallace and his clumsy foul.

the whole team was dreadful apart from Dieng who had sweet fa to do apart from the 2 pens. Shame he dived the wrong way for both though.

MW gets a zero rating for his team selection, tactics and substitutions. I won’t listen to his post match comments as I doubt he will take any blame or responsibility for that dross.

Comment

Apart from the goalkeeper the rest of them zero disgusting performance, and MW minus ten hasn't got a clue how to set a side up at home.

Comment

Dom Ball and Cameron can not play together ever again. Dire. Kakay looked like he won a competition to be out there, Wallace was once again absolutely shocking and Bonne looked useless to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                          Kakay was dire. How can anyone make him one of the better players tonight! Carroll and Adomah looked ok so 6 each. Chair started the game well but faded badly. Wallace is getting blamed for the second penalty but Dickie let the ball bounce and lost his man seconds before. Dickie played well apart from that though so I would give him a 6. The rest weren’t worth a w@nk
                          Yes, that was awful by Dickie and agree he was ok overall, Wallace again being clumsy in a challenge that wasn't necessary, very few bright spots in this one, maybe the subs that came in!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Can't argue with the OP.

At least they didn't score in open play, both were penalties.

Comment

A minus score ?

Comment

Working...
                              X