Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    Three hours to go. Looks like Manning going to make the move, but we’ll wait and see if it can be finalized on terms satisfactory to us. Bigger than that is inking BOS to an extended contract.

Leave a comment:

• croxleyhoops
    replied
    There’s now talk of Manning going to Swansea. My only fear with the squad if he leaves is that we will not have a naturally left footed attacking threat.
    I don’t think you can include Wallace as an attacking threat and Uncs, Willock, BOS, Thomas are all right footed.

I think that Dykes or Bonne would thrive on the number of crosses that Manning would put in from
    the left, without him you would have someone checking back onto their right foot all the time.

Leave a comment:

• mrbourne21
    replied
    Manning off to Swansea

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Uncle or Bonne ?

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    BOS would be a miss not easy to replace , can't say the same for Manning think we shot ourselves in the foot priceing him the same as BOS
    Have we put a price on him or is it the media that have said £5m? Whatever the case apparently we havent even received an offer from any club. Covid reflection of the market or his talent?
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 15-10-2020, 10:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Rather him on the bench than Oteh in all honesty, granted I havent seen Kelman play though.
    So is that on the Fence just past the Footballer's Brains Arms.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Where is Ramkilde?
    Sure it's first left just after the second right then straight down a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Where is Ramkilde?

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Rather him on the bench than Oteh in all honesty, granted I havent seen Kelman play though.
    Rather my 73 yr old mum on bench instead of oteh

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    BOS would be a miss not easy to replace , can't say the same for Manning think we shot ourselves in the foot priceing him the same as BOS

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    Sorry for my omission of Willock -- he's going to be interesting to follow. Assumed Kelman is being groomed for first team action next season. Agree re Oteh; he's not going to cut it at this level.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

And Charlie Kelman , wouldn’t be surprised to see him on the bench this season , he’s already made an impact albeit at a lower level .

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by Regan59 View Post
    You Missed out Chris Willock ?
    And Charlie Kelman , wouldn’t be surprised to see him on the bench this season , he’s already made an impact albeit at a lower level .

Leave a comment:

• Regan59
    replied
    You Missed out Chris Willock ?

Leave a comment:

• Impey0711
    replied
    We would still need a left back cause manning can't defend

Leave a comment:

Working...
X