• Show
Clear All

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Wasnt the "wild " 3 days this thread predicted

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    I was hoping we would have brought in a good midfielder(I.e.Sam Mowatt) but it looks like it will not happen.

Leave a comment:

• supahupa10101
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    There was a lot of noise on here from a few posters pre season with quotes like the squad is relegation material , rather than waiting to see who we would bring in .
    I still think we are relegation material. We don't have a defence or star goalie. I don't think signing a few attacking players are gonna change that. Im happy for QPR to always prove me wrong but i still think we will be in a relegation fight

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Any movement today? Incomings / outgoings? Like to see us push to get Aden Flint over the line personally to shore up our leaky defence. Am I being greedy to ask for a good, young, defensive LB aswell?

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

All I want is everything .

Seriously, at the moment it is looking like a better window than I expected after the interviews from MW. However, there are still a few players with unresolved issues and possibly some positions in the squad that will need addressing.

As stated by Absents, the proof is in the pudding. Washington El Kayati and others looked promising but failed to impress.

Will you ever be happy Stan ? Nobody is saying we are going to win the league but we have got the bodies in the door you were craving for pre season .

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    There was a lot of noise on here from a few posters pre season with quotes like the squad is relegation material , rather than waiting to see who we would bring in .

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

And will be the same next season too.
    Such is life.
    I want it all and I want it now.......
    All I want is everything .

Seriously, at the moment it is looking like a better window than I expected after the interviews from MW. However, there are still a few players with unresolved issues and possibly some positions in the squad that will need addressing.

As stated by Absents, the proof is in the pudding. Washington El Kayati and others looked promising but failed to impress.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Got to be happy with the incomings . Couldn't see it happening a while ago
    How is your Mum, hope all is fine.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Got to be happy with the incomings . Couldn't see it happening a while ago

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    And will be the same next season too.
    Such is life.
    I want it all and I want it now.......

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    Agree with last sentence above. Retaining BOS would be a huge plus for us.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    We have a decent window and Warburton has spent about £5 million of the Eze transfer well it seems.
    I personally dont expect a wild "hold onto to your hats" fhats"3 days,I think it will e quiet with a few players leaving on loan and one player coming in on loan,a defender .
    I just hope that BOS has agreed to sign a new contract

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Hold yer horses! I'd like to see how these players actually do before deeming it a good window. We may have a bought a load of donkeys for all I know. Connor Washington looked a good signing at first glance and even his initial appearances drew praise for his effort and putting himself about.... it was only several games in it began to dawn on us that he couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo.
    Yep, we seem to have made some very sensible measured decisions in this window but proof of the pudding is in what these new recruits deliver on the pitch.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Did well last summer with that massive turnaround. This summer so far has been the perfect follow up. Getting two senior strikers and a young back up is outstanding work. I was hoping for maybe one and a loan or two upfront at the beginning of the window. We have signed some wide talent too. Kakay and Deng have been bonuses not to mention other signings.

Not expecting us to worry the play off spots but we have the potential to have a sold midtable campaign.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X