X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    As we near the final transfer deadline, tell me this isn'g as good as watching a great match against a cross-town rival? We have Manning and Lumley in play (hopeful the former leaves after giving us a big fee, the latter they he just leaves); Masterson may be "replaced" by an enforcer like Aden Flint; we just recruited a helluva lot of new talent (Bonne, Kelman, Adomah), and that's on top of Dykes, Thomas, Carroll; and we have an emerging new #1 in goal (Seny is going to be great to watch).

If we come in strong these last three days, hats off to Les, Lee and Warbs. We'll be ready to do more than just gel; we have a chance to compete!
    Think we will have some real good days, wished they'd let me in, what if I put on a Deep Sea Divers outfit change me Pants and clean me Teeth twice?

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Patients is a long wait.
    Great so far, still hoping for a nice surprise in the Defense.
    Yep , I always knew we would get the players in , but as you say patience is in short supply with some fans .

Leave a comment:

• hoopsmanjake
    replied
    Agreed i just wish we could go down to loftus and watch a few games

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    There was a lot of noise on here from a few posters pre season with quotes like the squad is relegation material , rather than waiting to see who we would bring in .
    Patients is a long wait.
    Great so far, still hoping for a nice surprise in the Defense.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    There was a lot of noise on here from a few posters pre season with quotes like the squad is relegation material , rather than waiting to see who we would bring in .

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Done excellent in recruiting this season, maybe one more? But must shift some

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    started a topic Going to be a wild 3 days

Going to be a wild 3 days

As we near the final transfer deadline, tell me this isn'g as good as watching a great match against a cross-town rival? We have Manning and Lumley in play (hopeful the former leaves after giving us a big fee, the latter they he just leaves); Masterson may be "replaced" by an enforcer like Aden Flint; we just recruited a helluva lot of new talent (Bonne, Kelman, Adomah), and that's on top of Dykes, Thomas, Carroll; and we have an emerging new #1 in goal (Seny is going to be great to watch).

If we come in strong these last three days, hats off to Les, Lee and Warbs. We'll be ready to do more than just gel; we have a chance to compete!
Working...
X