Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abseits
    replied
    We must be able to do better than him. There will be a tsunami of surplus players being offered out on loan in coming weeks, we just need to be patient.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
    real question is why Forest is letting him train at home
    Not in the first team squad so outside the "bubble"

If they're doing this they would likely give him a free transfer. It would take him a month to get match fit for one.

Leave a comment:

• ArthurQPR_NYC
    replied
    real question is why Forest is letting him train at home and being so bored he's filming keepy uppies. shouldn't he have a quite full schedule of training from the management at NFFC? unless its a punishment / "go train with the kids" situation.
    in which case, we shouldn't want him.

nevertheless, the videos are tasty. would absolutely have him if he wasnt contracted at Forest.
    I remember back when I used to sit in R block, and Adomah's boro came to Loftus Rd, he came over to hug his mum or some family member in R block after the game. The family are all still Rs

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Yep. Completely fits the criteria of a young, hungry player, who wouldn't command a high wage and has sell on value. Does no one listen.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Sign him if there is no fee involved and he takes a paycut.
    we need another winger even if BOS stays. Adomah is better than Shodipo.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Give him a trial at least see what he's about these days

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Fair enough Erik, not going argue that, but being a church going christian ( as you can see from my posts this morning) I always preach love and forgiveness, bless you my child.

Leave a comment:

• erikmata
    replied
    Doesn’t anyone remember when we really wanted him, what is it now, 5-6-7 years ago? He didn’t care at all for QPR (still a fan though) back then and went straight to Birmingham and signed for Villa who paid more..
    I’d say there is no chance for him to get a final payday with us after that rejection.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Gotta say I would be going bat #### if a current player of ours was filming himself doing keepy uppies in another team in our division shirt

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Think he's unemployed Stainrod
    Just checked , he still has a year left on his contract at Forest , so unless they give him a free transfer and he is willing to take a pay cut , I don’t see it happening.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Ok , no brainer to.give him a year then surely.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    Back in the day before he got signed by Barnet he used to have his qpr top on roasting players for fun over the Astro turf pitch at Ravenscourt Park . The skills on the boy. He was only young at the time. Surely a 1 year deal we could do. We need a winger. And some trickery . He lives local still . suits everyone. U know he would sign if offered the chance. Get him in rangers ffs.
    Isn’t he still under contract at Forest ? 33 years old to . I’d take him for a year on a free if Bos left but wouldn’t want to pay a fee for a player of that age .

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Come on Rangers sign him up, he can definitely do job, and he wants to play for us

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    Back in the day before he got signed by Barnet he used to have his qpr top on roasting players for fun over the Astro turf pitch at Ravenscourt Park . The skills on the boy. He was only young at the time. Surely a 1 year deal we could do. We need a winger. And some trickery . He lives local still . suits everyone. U know he would sign if offered the chance. Get him in rangers ffs.
    This

Leave a comment:

Working...
X