X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Rickson
    replied
    Originally posted by Chelsea manning View Post

We have started to play on the front foot this season. His main job will be getting forward and then quickly tracking back, hope he has a good engine?
    Always had soft spot for blackburn. Loved there glory days with Shearer n Sutton. I was young fella at the time and loved there blue n white squares home kit. They had a lovely black n red away kit aswell. Like there badge aswell. Same colours as qpr. Smashed the big boys and won the title fair play.

think mannings a good player going forward. Bit shaky at times when asked to defend. But still young. Mowbray probably better to get him more organised when it’s time to defend. Like a few of there Young players aswell. Brerton. Armstrong dack etc. Putting a good side together.
    deffo top 10 side for me this season. But would like to see them nick a playoff & go up.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

We have started to play on the front foot this season. His main job will be getting forward and then quickly tracking back, hope he has a good engine?
    You his Sister ?

Leave a comment:

• Chelsea manning
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Play him left back and see how many goals you concede, then come back and thank us .

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

Fair play mate. Just saying he signed. That’s all
    Not that I'm an ITN ohhh don't wonna be one of them bickering lot ...... it was on newsnow

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Will miss his attacking qualities but he can’t defend for s.hit so good luck to him, time for Niko H to step up

Leave a comment:

• QPR Rickson
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

I put it up the other day on the transfer thread that Rovers were after him.....
    Fair play mate. Just saying he signed. That’s all

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

It’s a rumour now is it ? Thought u said u haven’t heard anything at all anywhere. Make ya mind up. Also when ur mate outsider posts Nonsense your all for it. You don’t know what your posting do ya.
    I put it up the other day on the transfer thread that Rovers were after him.....

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Looks a great signing for rovers. Can't see us paying him higher wages than he was on so obviously thinks he has more chance at promotion.
    with the quality young players coming through can see it happening TBF. Good luck QPR and thanks for letting us have one of your best players
    Play him left back and see how many goals you concede, then come back and thank us .

Leave a comment:

• Chelsea manning
    replied
    Looks a great signing for rovers. Can't see us paying him higher wages than he was on so obviously thinks he has more chance at promotion.
    with the quality young players coming through can see it happening TBF. Good luck QPR and thanks for letting us have one of your best players

Leave a comment:

• QPR Rickson
    replied
    I don’t do social media. Only come on this forum . I know a player Who’s now Turned coach.

Tells me signings that are happening when he here’s it. But most of it isn’t qpr related. So no point posting it on here.

When it does involve qpr I’ll post it up. Despite a few posters shooting me most times it comes off. And there left looking daft.

8 years on this forum I’ve only started about 5 threads where I’ve called a deal happening. No being vague either. Said there names. Amount of money. Contracts etc. Days sometimes weeks before media get hold of it.

dj Campbell - correct
    chery - correct
    Taarabt - loan to fulham - correct
    Matt Smith - correct
    bettinelli - wrong ,but fulham pulled it
    mAnning - we’re see

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied

It’s a rumour now is it ? Thought u said u haven’t heard anything at all anywhere. Make ya mind up. Also when ur mate outsider posts Nonsense your all for it. You don’t know what your posting do ya.
    No I didn’t say that, I said that there was no news he had signed & your stating he has! I new about the rumour as have most people on here, think before type anything & I await an apology!

Leave a comment:

• QPR Rickson
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Bit premature putting this on! It’s a rumour only & not that he’s signed for them

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied

Exactly. So when it happens . I’ll highlight this post again.
    Bit premature putting this on! It’s a rumour only & not that he’s signed for them

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Fine..go and sigh a new left back from a lower league who is hungry, fit and quick. The opposite to what we saw from wallace last night. Sad if manning goes but I cant see Blackburn doing much this year so it must be good money to go up there. Good player but as a defender he was very average. Great going forward and we will miss that more than anything.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    We all know mannings positive points but if he’s being signed as a left back then good luck to them.

Move on and we need 5/6 players ASAP!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X