X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=stanistheman;n2543029]
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Apologies I forgot Carroll.
    what is there not to get? Yes Amos left after his loan ended but he was playing for QPR last season therefore is not an addition to the number of players we had. Granted he has cost us a fee this time around but we are not disputing funding instead this is about squad numbers.
    Ok so at worst it’s a player we didn’t lose because we bought him .

Comment

Given that Eze didn’t miss a game last season, we will
      soon see how we get on without him. Arguably, our starting 11 on Saturday versus the team we had v WBA will be better. We didn’t have a striker, no Grant Hall, could only have 5 subs and we still managed to draw 2-2 ......

Comment

[QUOTE=Stainrod;n2543030]
        Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Ok so at worst it’s a player we didn’t lose because we bought him .
        The bloke doesn’t get it Stains, if I was you I’d give up trying to educate him

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          Given that Eze didn’t miss a game last season, we will
          soon see how we get on without him. Arguably, our starting 11 on Saturday versus the team we had v WBA will be better. We didn’t have a striker, no Grant Hall, could only have 5 subs and we still managed to draw 2-2 ......
          The loss of Eze is my biggest concern , he is irreplaceable, made us tick .

Comment

The loss of Eze is my biggest concern , he is irreplaceable, made us tick .
            Eze was brought in to sell off. Its all part of the plan.

Keep up the man!

There will be more to follow, perhaps some even more heart-breaking than Eze.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Eze was brought in to sell off. Its all part of the plan.

Keep up the man!

There will be more to follow, perhaps some even more heart-breaking than Eze.
              I know it’s part of the plan but it’s hard to take when a talent like that leaves the club . Haven’t felt like that with players leaving in the past . He was a joy to watch even though some amazingly called him lazy .

Comment

I know it’s part of the plan but it’s hard to take when a talent like that leaves the club . Haven’t felt like that with players leaving in the past . He was a joy to watch even though some amazingly called him lazy .
                Wouldn't say he was lazy just lacked stamina

Comment

No Eze admitted himself he was lazy and that's why he failed at Arsenal. Reading, Fulham and Millwall.

Comment

QPR boss standing firm on Osayi-Samuel and Manning

There has recently been some interest from Celtic, whose chief scout Gary Penrice played a key role in QPR’s signing of Osayi-Samuel from Blackpool in 2017.

Penrice took the Celtic role after leaving his scouting position with the R’s last November.

The Scottish club are aware that Osayi-Samuel could be signed in January on a pre-contract agreement and move on a free transfer at the end of the season.

That is an outcome Warburton is keen to avoid.

“It’s about looking at what protects QPR,” Warburton explained.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-latest-110920

2 missing tomorrow ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jeffqpr;n2543033]

The bloke doesn’t get it Stains, if I was you I’d give up trying to educate him
                      You don't get it either, but I will not try to explain it to you either. You are both trying to spin things around.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        QPR boss standing firm on Osayi-Samuel and Manning

There has recently been some interest from Celtic, whose chief scout Gary Penrice played a key role in QPR’s signing of Osayi-Samuel from Blackpool in 2017.

Penrice took the Celtic role after leaving his scouting position with the R’s last November.

The Scottish club are aware that Osayi-Samuel could be signed in January on a pre-contract agreement and move on a free transfer at the end of the season.

That is an outcome Warburton is keen to avoid.

“It’s about looking at what protects QPR,” Warburton explained.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-latest-110920

2 missing tomorrow ?
                        I agree with the stance Warburton is taking on these two, so it looks likely that Wallace or Hamalainen will play tomorrow and perhaps Smyth or Thomas.

The loss of Eze will be huge, because he was a player that dribbled with the ball and was hard to dispossess. There just isn't any player that can play like him in the squad. I'm sure that Chair will do his best to fill the void, but it just won't be the same.

Last season we often had Eze, Chair, BOS, Wells & Hugill, the new look attack could be Chair, Carroll, Dykes, Smyth & Thomas until new signings are made.

Comment

It`s a pity that BOS can`t see that he would benefit from staying on a season or two!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

No point worrying about stuff we can’t do nothing about. I’m sure signings will come but they will be late in the window and it will be loans. Just gotta try nick some sort of result tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              No point worrying about stuff we can’t do nothing about. I’m sure signings will come but they will be late in the window and it will be loans. Just gotta try nick some sort of result tomorrow.
                              If we can get one win and one draw from the first four games before the window closes I'll be happy. Can only see the win at home to Boro. I'm going for a draw tomorrow.

Comment

I'm assuming BOS and Manning wont be in team tomorrow, I predict a 1-2 defeat

Comment

Working...
                                X