X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furlong29
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    We’ve still BOS & Thomas can play there also Bettache not sure about spelling
    BOS will be off im sure and pretty sure bettache is a cm

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Isnt a Bettache some sort of toastie?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• furlong29
    replied
    Just seen jamal lowe about to move to swansea for 1 million , bargain at that price and would of given us a good option out wide now chair i assume will move into the no 10 position

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Do we all really want Dickie at the back?
    Will Dickie stiffen up our defence?
    Is he any good? Do we really know?
    No one wants to be shafted

And coat collected!
    Nobody wants a dicky defence.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Do we all really want Dickie at the back?
    Will Dickie stiffen up our defence?
    Is he any good? Do we really know?
    No one wants to be shafted

And coat collected!

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by knocker View Post

Just watched oxford losing to palace in a friendly yesterday and have to say Dickie looked all at sea.
    One game doesn’t make him a bad player though does it mate?

Hes decent, right age and would have a sell on fee. Prem
    clubs have sniffed around him and some top champ clubs but he wants to stay south as lives in Reading.

Best cb in league 1 and a level above Goode who I rate btw! Would be a top signing!

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    Qpr ready to make Dickie offer - https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...efender-dickie

Leave a comment:

• furlong29
    replied
    Sean gallagher on twitter has said were readying a bid for dickie , this is the guy i trust most with transfer news so good news

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied

Just watched oxford losing to palace in a friendly yesterday and have to say Dickie looked all at sea.
    Luckily we need him for the championship but this might put Newcastle out of the chase.

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    replied

Probably wanting to force a move I suspect.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Dickie would be a class signing and was head and shoulders the best cb in league one last year and easily a level above Goode who I also rate highly.

If the club land him it would be a real coup and would actually show QPR are still the bigger pull than the tin pot team down the road.

Reckon we will have to part with 3-4 mill for him!!

We are also being linked to Cullen who is a very good footballer and would sit perfectly imo alongside Amos and Ball in the middle of the Park.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    We are playing Oxford Saturday so hopefully something will happen then

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    I think if Newcastle are interested, there's only one place Dickie will end up.
    Personally I haven't seen him, don't know how good he is, not excited.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Dickie would be a class signing and was head and shoulders the best cb in league one last year and easily a level above Goode who I also rate highly.

If the club land him it would be a real coup and would actually show QPR are still the bigger pull than the tin pot team down the road.

Reckon we will have to part with 3-4 mill for him!!

We are also being linked to Cullen who is a very good footballer and would sit perfectly imo alongside Amos and Ball in the middle of the Park.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X