X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    I really don't understand that figure.
    Yes he's in the last year of contract, but?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Palace considering a move for £1,53mill rated BOS.
    They got the price wrong again

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    replied
    Id let him go for £5m, then use that money to go after Jordan Jones from Rangers.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    https://the72.co.uk/189617/ex-qpr-an...ational-debut/

Ravel Morrison Anyone ? If he agrees our wages ?

Morrison, who is 27 years old, is currently a free agent and weighing up his next move after being released by Sheffield United at the end of last season.
    Nope. Every club he joins people say this is his last chance but he never knuckles down

When Redknapp took him I thought if it doesn’t work now then he’s a lost cause, I remember disagreeing with someone when Sheff Utd signed him they said he could be a rough gem and I said he is a lost cause

Morrison is finished from when he left West Ham officially. Stay clear of trash

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Morrison, who is 27 years old, is currently a free agent and weighing up his next move after being released by Sheffield United at the end of last season.
    He has only played 104 games for 10 different clubs in his career. Too late for him to change now.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Yep agree fellas, but it's a name that has reocurred
    ​​​​again.
    Might be just because of the Link last year, or......

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Alan Judge is 32 in November and doesn't come anywhere near our current transfer policy.
    And under contract so we'd have to pay a fee to get him. It would only be a loan, but cant see it unless Ipswich need to get some of their higher paid players off the books.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Alan Judge is 32 in November and doesn't come anywhere near our current transfer policy.

Leave a comment:

• deadendjob
    replied
    Oh and Alan Judge's name has been bandied about on the twitter rumours
    Judge was linked to us last season and the deal nearly went through but he decided to stay with the tractors due to his daughter.
    He'd be a decent option off the bench for experience, but given the rigmarole last season trying to sign him, I'd be surprised if we did.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Jordan Jones is fav of MW

Oh and Alan Judge's name has been bandied about on the twitter rumours

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Top man Mackie & reckon Dickie will sign probably tomorrow & cold be a busy week

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Good old Mackie

https://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr...ove-elsewhere/

Mackie told West London Sport – which has been reporting for some time that Dickie is a top target for QPR – that he has told Dickie he should join Mark Warburton’s side.

“I speak to him a lot and can only say great things about QPR because of my affiliation with the club and how much I loved it there,” said Mackie.

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

It’s nearly a done deal with us - 2-3 mill plus 4 year deal. Give the club and board more credit!
    Fair one IF it comes off. Don’t get me wrong I’d love it if you were right. However, from what Warbs came out with the other day, I’ll believe it when i see it mate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X