• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    I would take Hogan on loan from Villa
    Me too. He knows this division and hopefully the club are interested in him. My only concern is the cost in wages.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied

Haven’t seen that as BOS part of deal, where was that from?
    From today's newsnow rumour site

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Nah me neither

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    Me too, he would be my realistic number one transfer target. Really good player

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Rumours saying that whatever club a striker is coming in on loan it will be part of a deal taking BOS to that club

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Rumours saying that whatever club a striker is coming in on loan it will be part of a deal taking BOS to that club

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Mark Warburton, if you are reading this....... NOT CONNOR WICKHAM

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Yeah, dunno really sheep, but seeing as how things came to fruition in on a couple, I thought I would put this up, and see if he's right or not

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Reading on twitter..........

Rumours....
    Bos is off, Manning will sign a new deal
    Jordan jones, Jayson Molumby permanents
    Nathan Tella loan.
    Don't know if these will definitely happen myself personally, but this guy called the CB signing on Friday and said he would not play against us, and then on Saturday informed that we'd play Arsenal this afternoon, so let's wait and see.
    Molumby signed a 3.5yr deal with Brighton in March this year so not sure why they would sell him? Did a loan with Millwall last season so perhaps another loan this season.

Tella has only made one appearance for Southampton and has no other league experience. It would be his first loan so hasnt got the experience we need. But if he's decent he could be a squad striker.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Rumours....
    Nathan Tella loan.
    Don't know if these will definitely happen myself personally, but this guy called the CB signing on Friday and said he would not play against us, and then on Saturday informed that we'd play Arsenal this afternoon, so let's wait and see.
    Was his name Nostradamus?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Rumours....
    Nathan Tella loan.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    I’d sell bos for £5mil, quite clear he wants to move on otherwise would have signed a new deal , probably get in 2 decent prospects with that money and hopefully do the same again.
    The club would happily sell Bos for 5 million , hopefully Palace follow it up and actually make a bid .

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Any news on a goalie? Let's not beat about the bush - we badly need a GK. I have no idea what Dieng is like but I'm afraid Lumley and Kelly are just not up to it so even if Dieng is decent we need competent back-up. I suppose big problem is that decent solid goalies in their mid-30s are happy to join a prem club and be 3rd choice but pick up £30K per week to warm the bench all season. I would not take a punt on a promising youngster, much rather an experienced old campaigner who's good for a season of solid service.

Leave a comment:

• qprmarc
    replied
    I’d sell bos for £5mil, quite clear he wants to move on otherwise would have signed a new deal , probably get in 2 decent prospects with that money and hopefully do the same again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X