X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by erikmata View Post

Agree totally.. No upside in this transfer for CA. His legs are gone and he is not the same player as he used to be. Sure, deliver the ball to him in the box and he will score but he is an old hero, why jeopardize that?
    Yeah, I think you're right

Leave a comment:

• deadendjob
    replied
    Agree totally.. No upside in this transfer for CA. His legs are gone and he is not the same player as he used to be. Sure, deliver the ball to him in the box and he will score but he is an old hero, why jeopardize that?
    I mean, we did it with Olly..

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied

Austin has only just turned 31yrs

For someone whose legs have gone he still made 34 appearances last season and managed 10 goals. I think he was mainly a sub, so a decent return. If we could get him on a loan I still think he"d be decent for us. I'm sure we'll only play one up front so hopefully he wont break coming off the bench.

Leave a comment:

• Sleeping Giants
    replied

His legs are gone?...He only left us as the Messiah 4 years ago and is only 31, has he really aged that badly?

Leave a comment:

• erikmata
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Is it?
    Not sure Charlie's up to it anymore

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    I’d sell bos for £5mil, quite clear he wants to move on otherwise would have signed a new deal , probably get in 2 decent prospects with that money and hopefully do the same again.
    Don't forget Blackpool have sell on percentage.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Is it?
    I'd be amazed if this happens,but if it did it would be a fantastic loan to get

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
    the rumour on Twitter and Facebook is the 'wow' striker we are trying to get in is Charlie Austin
    Is it?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Ok further to the "info" I posted above.
    As of now we are going,.... going to sign 2 loans and one more perm.
    Also the Molumby deal would be a loan if it happens.
    So who knows, it could happen it might not, but I don't know for sure, as does anyone probably below Les Ferdinand.

Leave a comment:

• scaz_QPR
    replied
    the rumour on Twitter and Facebook is the 'wow' striker we are trying to get in is Charlie Austin

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Me too. He knows this division and hopefully the club are interested in him. My only concern is the cost in wages.
    Yes wages will be high but then so was Hugill, also a rumour on another site that he could go to Bournemouth

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    I would take Hogan on loan from Villa
    Me too. He knows this division and hopefully the club are interested in him. My only concern is the cost in wages.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied

Haven’t seen that as BOS part of deal, where was that from?
    From today's newsnow rumour site

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Haven’t seen that as BOS part of deal, where was that from?
    Nah me neither

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    I would take Hogan on loan from Villa
    Me too, he would be my realistic number one transfer target. Really good player

Leave a comment:

Working...
X