Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Warburton has already made it very clear to Bright that he can still leave if he signs a contract ,all it does is help the club get a decent and fair fee for him.
    if Bright really cares for the club he will sign a new contract if the club cant get a decent fee for him before window closes .
    Bright has nothing to lose by signing,he can still move on,I'm not sure what the problem is?

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    BOS might sign a new contract ?

https://the72.co.uk/192236/crystal-p...d-benefit-qpr/

The Eagles have been linked with a move for QPR winger Bright Osayi-Samuel, but appear to have turned their attentions to the Bees’ starlet for now.

Roy Hodgson’s men, who have already lured Ebe Eze away from the Hoops this summer, are forking out a fee of around £25 million to try and sign Benrahma.

Osayi-Samuel is out of contract next year and QPR are hoping to tie him down on a longer deal. His head may be turned if Palace make a move for him but the fact the Premier League side are after Benrahma now could mean they cool their interest in him.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    WHU have sold Diangana, who is a left sided attacker, for up to £18m with the intention to invest all that money in Moyes's transfer targets.

With Manning being left sided I'm sure he'll end up joining WHU this week......?
    I'm sure he wont,Manning isn't anywhere near premiership quality ,no way will West Ham buy him

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    WHU have sold Diangana, who is a left sided attacker, for up to £18m with the intention to invest all that money in Moyes's transfer targets.

With Manning being left sided I'm sure he'll end up joining WHU this week......?

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    commented on 's reply
    You have already been advised not to engage in matters that may cause personal insults to commence with QPR. Do not goad and wind up QPR

• SheepRanger
    commented on 's reply
    Amendment - please do not personally insult other posters. Do not goad and wind up QPR
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 10-09-2020, 11:03 AM.

• SheepRanger
    commented on 's reply
    Offensive comments directed at another poster. It's my understanding that the ignore option on this MB is not working. I will try and keep up with and amend any posts that may start another negative response. You may need just ignore these posters yourself. I think we all know the opinions of yourself and stainrod so constantly going over old ground is not needed really.
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 10-09-2020, 11:01 AM.

• qpr
    replied
    Deleted
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 10-09-2020, 10:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I'm sure even Messi and Ronaldo had part time jobs before they became professional soccer players .I dont think our scouts were scouring all the local Tesco stores looking for talent ( somehow) .
    No,Tesco is too upmarket, try Lidl or Aldi maybe Poundland.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
    If bos don't want to sign then fu ck him off.
    don't want him back on loan either.
    get the cash for him and buy someone who wants to play for us.
    If they are willing to pay £5m for and loan him back what is tge problem with that. The club could then perhaps use some of the money to buy another Striker and CB.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr View Post

Good deal. Can’t tell you Watkins is better then Eze but we have a good sell on clause so you know

Benrahma will be sold for good money tho, great player
    That will see their firepower broken up and lets hope their replacements dont meet expectations.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    If you think that then you are ******
    Oh he is .
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 10-09-2020, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr View Post

The guy who’s ruining my football club, I know him
    If you think that then you are *****
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 10-09-2020, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Villa give Bees £28m

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ub-record-deal

It is understood the club are to pay an initial £28m fee for Watkins, potentially rising to £33m in add-ons
    Good deal. Can’t tell you Watkins is better then Eze but we have a good sell on clause so you know

Benrahma will be sold for good money tho, great player

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Do you remember Les Ferdinand ?
    The guy who’s ruining my football club, I know him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X