X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    Kakay signed for another 4 years so definitely in MWs plans for the 1st team.
    Well done Les, top job!

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied
    Kakay signed for another 4 years so definitely in MWs plans for the 1st team.

Leave a comment:

• qpr
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Why? What did he do wrong Saturday or would you prefer Dieng who you probably have never seen play more than one game against lower opposition.
    Come on!!!!! Saturday he was ok, but rewording the question what did he do wrong last season and it’s endless

We really cannot move forward with Lumley in goal

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied

Why? What did he do wrong Saturday or would you prefer Dieng who you probably have never seen play more than one game against lower opposition.
    He did nothing wrong Saturday because he had nothing to do.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Got excited because I thought it might be Lumley.
    More excited than our win, against a team many said would spank our Ass, clean sheet and all that, glad I'm not a pundit but just a simple Man.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Our Joe going out on loan.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...move-150920113

Prob a good move.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    We prob got targets being worked on. They just don't want the world to know who just yet.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    The Forest result obviously takes the pressure off from fans calling for signings right now and buys the club a bit more time to get their targets .

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Warburton said he wanted to bring a couple in before the Forest game. Obviously these never materialised and other targets are being pursued. I still expect a couple of freebies and a loan or two.
    Agree.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Warburton said he wanted to bring a couple in before the Forest game. Obviously these never materialised and other targets are being pursued. I still expect a couple of freebies and a loan or two.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Perhaps he or his agent , wants a pay rise . I agree that the club will still sell him if he signs a new contract just as long as the fee offered is a reasonable one.
    He would also benefit from another season in the Championship.
    That`s plain to see imo.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    On another issue, perhaps beating Forest has convinced the club that they do not need to add new players. Our next game is on Friday 2 days to register any new signing.
    The win over forest makes no difference to the fact we need to bring a few in . I see you have started the transfer countdown again like you did leading up to the Forest game .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X