Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr
    replied
    Watched the whole video and my opinion all all 3 men hasn't changed.

I could listen to Lee Hoo's all day long, brilliant person to have at our football club

Warburton is the best manager we can possibly and realistically have right now, I have a lot of faith in Mark and think he should be here for the long term so we can build with stability

Les Ferdinand is unsurprisingly my issue, good DOF build teams, buy for minimum sell for maximum, keeping players on realistic contracts so we don't get silly money for them.
    I just can't tell you what Les does positively for this football club

"If we lose a player, we lose them on our terms" Austin 4million 19 premier league goals, 6 months left on his deal, Robinson free, Freeman top assist in this league, a low 5million, Smithies, a keeper we can't replace years later 3.5million. Least we forget the reckless money wasting in the likes of Cousins, Bidwell etc money wasted. Sure sure, our terms. Not the fact their contracts arent long enough for us to get max value from them or that we have wasted our money. Sure, Les is robbing a living

"We need our scouts to see what Mark wants"
    It's not JUST about Mark, really the manager needs to fit into what the DOF thinks is the right player, managers shelf lifes are too short to please the manager. Don't misunderstand me, the manager needs to be involved but the manager is not key in this day and age of football. It's the style the DOF thinks QPR have currently got. A club like ours cannot progress with this thinking

LES OUT

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    I would encourage everyone to watch this and try to realise these guys don’t deserve some of the ridiculous abuse they have taken and not only from some posters on here.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    I would encourage everyone to watch this and try to realise these guys don’t deserve some of the ridiculous abuse they have taken and not only from some posters on here.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Maybe knowing he was negotiating a contract he didn't want to play.
    No way that was Wells decision. Think Warburton doing good job but got that totally wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Interesting chat & that sums perfectly where the club is regarding transfers & FFP & should shut up the fans who keep on about the subject week in week out

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Maybe knowing he was negotiating a contract he didn't want to play.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    One question I would have liked warburton to be asked is why didn't Wells start in cup game? Everyone new he was off so why leave him out? Without doubt, that cost us the game. Absolute madness with no possible gain.

Leave a comment:

• Lee Hoos, Les Ferdinand and Mark Warburton Interview

Lee Hoos, Les Ferdinand and Mark Warburton sit down to discuss some of the most common themes and questions raised by fans following the closing of the January transfer window.

The trio answered questions regarding recent player incomings and outgoings, what the approach to future windows will be, and how the club plans to remain financially stable amid Financial Fair Play regulations.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...anuary-window/
Working...
X